Chapter 4

A few weeks have passed since I became Tino's plaything. Slowly, I became less of a doll and more of a human to him. He began to treat me much more nicely. He didn't take advantage of me anymore.

Slowly, we became friends.

Then I started to develop feelings for him. His smile, his laugh, he was adorable. He's a great cook, that's for sure. But...

Angels can't fall in love with Demons. That's not okay. Like, at all... I was a bit worried, to be honest. What would happen to me? The Archangels were not lenient about the rules at all.

I sighed and put my book down, too occupied by my thoughts to focus. Tino walked into the room, grinning.

"Hello, lovely!~" he greeted happily.

"Hey.." I responded. His smile faded slightly.

"Is something wrong, (f/n)?"

"I'm an angel, Tino. You're a demon..."

He sat next to me and embraced me. "Dear, are you letting that get to you?" He asked, holding me in his arms. "There's no need to worry about it!~ everything will work out... I promise." He nuzzled his face in my neck, kissing me softly at that sweet spot he knew I liked.

I felt two beings inside of me, fighting for dominance. One of them was screaming at me.

'Black magic, he's using sorcery! He's nothing but a filthy demon! Get away from him!' It screamed at me.

But there was another voice in my head as well. Softer, yet just as loud. A calmness among the terror raging through me.

'He's different... Tino is a good demon. He actually loves you.' I could almost hear the smile in it's voice. 'Let him love you, love him back. Be happy with him.'

I was drawn back to the present world by his voice.

"(f/n)?? (f/n), can you hear me? Are you here?"

"Y-yeah, I'm here.. I'm sorry.. I was just thinking." I smiled innocently.

Finland's POV~~~

Gosh, her smile was so adorable. I knew something was bothering her. I sincerely hoped it wasn't because I was a demon. All I do is love her, I've been waiting for the day she'd openly admit she loved me back.

Yeah, when I first met her, all I wanted was her body. I'll admit that. She's smoking hot.

But as I got to know her, I discovered she was something more. She was more than a toy. She was a woman. A beautiful woman.

A beautiful flower that would refuse to open it's petals and show off to the Sun.

But I knew that when the day ends, that flower will bloom in the night. Show off to the moon and all the nocturnal animals awake to see her stunning petals.

This girl is my lovely moonflower.