Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning with a hell of a headache. In a strange place I don't remember.

Bad signs.

I rolled out of bed and looked at myself. Who's shirt is this? Definitely not mine.. Oh, Lord, what is going on.

After I changed into my clothing (which was significantly more comfortable in this situation) I walked out to see if anyone was home. I was greeted by a cute little blond boy, with chocolate eyes that hungrily gazed upon me, an odd accent to a cute smile.

"Good morning, lovely!~" he grinned, as he prepared pancakes. "There's seltzer tabs in the cabinet for your headache~"

Wait. /Wait/. Hold on.

"Um.. We didn't.. Do.. You know.." I had trouble forming a proper sentence.

"Oh, no, dear." He chuckled. "We didn't sleep together."

"And.. You're a demon." I blinked as that set in. "wait.. You're a demon?!" I reached for my holy sword, which wasn't at my side. "Where's my sword?!"

The smile on the adorable man's face turned maniacal and dark.

"I destroyed it. You're going to play by my rules now, hun~" the smirk on his lips grew wider. "You're my pet now. You can't fight~"

My eyes widened as I realized... He's right. I can't fight him back. The weakest demon is stronger than any angel with no weapon.

"Lord, be with me.."

"Your God is useless here." The boy walked over to me and snaked his arms around my waist. "you're mine."

The dreaded words echoed in my mind.

"You're mine.."