Chapters 35- 36 and The epilogue

Chapter Thirty- Five

"I know that we haven't officially gone out since the Becky incident and that didn't work out but I feel like we are boyfriend and girlfriend," Tony started, "I know that what we have works out so I want you to know that even if I'm not here, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I hope you feel the same way."

"I love you too. I was so sad when you were gone. I could never loose you!" Annabella blurted out while Tony had stopped talking. Little did she know what was coming next. "Since we both feel the same way," Tony said as he got on one knee," will you marry me." Annabella didn't know what to say or when he had slipped the box into his pocket. "Well we have only been dating for less than a year and if I am going to marry then it has to be someone I love that I have known for a while. I just don't want to marry someone I can't guarantee a goo relationship with," Anna said in response. Tony was all sad and embarrassed.

Chapter Thirty- Six

"Tony, I don't want you to be sad. I am so sorry that I said those things but I will marry you. I will marry you without a doubt in my mind. I love you!" Anna told Tony. He put the ring on her finger and then kissed her. It was such a great moment. Tony felt left down but then she told him. He knew that she couldn't do that. Anna was so happy that everything worked out great. She had no clue what she would do without him.

Epilogue

After one year that consisted of, half a year of being engaged and half a year of wedding planning, it was time. Anna was going to wear a long, flowy, lace dress. The dress had a train that was long enough to pick up but not too long. The flowers were imported from a neighboring kingdom. The arch was hand made by the finest arch maker there was. The fabric was imported and then dyed red. The pews were hand carved by the craftsman and the woodworker. Everything was perfect between Anna's hair, the cake, Tony's suit, everything. Anna even had a dress for dancing. Instead of having every one from other kingdoms come again for a coronation that was also during the wedding. Anna held her royal orb and her crown up high while locking arms with Tony, who was holding a staff, a crown and wear the royal jacket. Everything was perfect and they all live happily every after.

THE END!!!!!!!!!