At about 3AM

Kyoya wakes up in the hallway. It's very dark. He gets up. Suddenly Tamaki appears next to him. He walks by Kyoya like a zombie. Kyoya tries to talk to him: "Hey Tamaki, what happened?" Tamaki gives no response. "Is Tamaki ignoring me?" Kyoya thinks and tries again: "Where are you going? Tamaki!" Tamaki just continues walking and disappears into the darkness. Kyoya tries to run after him but he's nowhere to be seen. Kyoya runs forward, he comes across the library, he enters it. He doesn't see anyone there and is about to leave the room, when suddenly Tamaki walks in. Kyoya stopes and looks at him. Tamaki goes to the desk that's under the window and picks up his diary. Tamaki mumbled something incomprehensible. Kyoya asks confused: "Tamaki, what's happening?" Tamaki doesn't respond and continues to mumble. Kyoya goes to Tamaki, puts his hand on his shoulder and turns him around. Tamaki's face is full of sadness and anger. Kyoya asks in a motherly and concerned voice: "Tamaki. What happened?" Tamaki yells back: "Who touched it?" Kyoya in confusion shouts back: "Touched what?" Tamaki not even looking at Kyoya says quietly: "My diary. Who touched it!?" Kyoya doesn't say anything, because Tamaki looks mad, madder than ever before in fact. "It was you, wasn't it?" says Tamaki while looking deep into Kyoya' eyes. Kyoya gulps, his face turning white. He breathes in and out and says in a calm tone: "Yes." He sees Tamaki' expression turn from mad to sad and suddenly he faints.

Kyoya wakes up suddenly and falls out of bed. The sound of Kyoya hitting the floor echoes through the almost empty house.

The twins hear a loud thud. They turn their heads quickly towards the door. Kaoru asks: "What was that?" Hikaru who was just kissing his brothers neck says: "I don't know. Who cares?" Hikaru continues to kiss Kaoru' neck.

Kyoya looks around frantically and panting. Tamaki wakes up and stares at Kyoya, as he rises from the ground and sits on the bed. Tamaki yawns and asks sleepily: "Mommy? Are you all right?" Kyoya has now calmed down and answers: "Yes, just a bad dream." "A bad dream isn't all right. Let me hug you and make you feel better." Says Tamaki, opens his arms and moves closer to Kyoya, but he pushes him away and responds: "There is no need. I really feel OK." Tamaki lets his hands down and indignantly turns his back to Kyoya. Kyoya feels bad because he read what Tamaki felt about him, and he doesn't even try to share his own feelings. Kyoya grabs Tamaki' shoulder and turns him around. Tamaki lets him do it without any resistance. Kyoya lets go of Tamaki's shoulder and says: "I'm sorry, I just do not know how to express my feelings. It may be, because..." Tamaki puts his hand over Kyoya' mouth. „Shh... Words are unnecessary." says Tamaki with a flirtatious tone in his voice. Kyoya understands the hints that Tamaki is giving him and remains silent. Kyoya climbs on top of Tamaki and his face becomes a dark shade of red. Kyoya leans over and kisses Tamaki. He kisses back and locks his hands behind Kyoya' neck. They finish the kiss and a panting Tamaki says: "I love you, Mommy." Kyoya answers with lust: "I love you too, Daddy." They kiss again.