Finding Łove-chapter 1

Chapter 1.

~Alex POV~

"But mom" I huff.

"But nothing Alex thats that Nash has no other place to go for the summer neither do you so you and him will stay here together." My mom calmly says as she gives me her death glare saying "if you say another word about it you will be in big trouble young lady."

"Fine but when you get back he will be the first thing you do get him out." I said to my loving mother that i always give into. It's more a habit of mine now to just say yes to her instead of arguing with her all day, like I use to.

"Ok Alex I love you and I will see you at the end of summer. And Nash will be here in a hour or so, ok." She said with a smile.

"Ok mom I love you to bye have a great trip with Cindy!" And with that I gave her a hug and she left.

Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever seen Nash, I have known Cindy for years and I guess Nash is only one year younger than me. Oh we'll maybe we will have fun.

I went to my room and on the way I saw one of our maids and decided to let them take the summer off, paid of course. I got to my room and as soon as I sat down the door bell rang. I ran down stairs and opened the door and as soon as I did my eyes were plastered on the hottest most sexy man I have ever seen.

Unedited!!!

~Authors note~

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN ON WATT PAD SO GO EASY ON ME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN I HATE WHAN IM READING A BOOK AND IT TAKES FOREVER FOR THEM TO UPDATE SO

VOTE !

COMMENT!

FAN!