Chapter 5

~Nash POV~

I think today is one of the best days of my life one I get to spend it with the best girl in the universe, two I get to drive a Lamborghini! Alex and I have had a great ride to the mall we sang, laughed and danced the whole way there. Right now we are in forever 21 she is buying me every thing and anything I could ever want or need I tried to pay for it but she would not let me she said her mom left her with her unlimited credit card for the summer and they have the money.

Alex is so happy go lucky I just can't believe it there is no stoping this girl. I think I may be falling for her she's just great she's beautiful and smart and so funny, she has some personality it's crazy.

"Hey Alex you want to take a break and go to get lunch? We can come back latter if you want but I think I have everything plus anything else that I wanted and stuff being shipped to the house."

"Yeah sure you want to go the the diner down by the beach?"

"Sure you know what's good around here you have lived here all your life I have only lived here for five days. " I say with a small chuckle.

"Ok let's go. "

We walk out of the mall with like twenty bags in each hand. I think we spent over $20,000 all day all new furniture for my room and clothes for me and her.

I walk with her to her side of the car and open the door for her and shut it and jog to my side.

"So which way?" I ask with a amused smile on my face and she smiles back with just as much enthusiasm as I have and says go left then go straight till we reach the water so I do.

We drive there with just as much fun as we do on the way out here. We get there and I look around and I don't see anything around.

"We're is it?" I ask with curiosity laced in my voice.

"It's way down there we have to walk down the beach tho get there. "

"Ok let's go then." I say and kick of my shoes and Alex dose the same. I pick up my converse and take her hand in mine and start walking.

~Alex POV~

Today has been great i have had so much fun. Right now we are walking down the beach hand in hand to go to my family owned diner. Although Nash dose not know this now but I think he will like it any way.

We put our shoes back on and go in its just like it always has been 50s style and has old music playing its the best.

"You like?" I ask Nash and he looks around with his jaw dropped and shakes his head yeah.

"Well my family owns it, its been in my family seance i was born and its been te same to."

"That's really cool this place is amazing i love it!"

"Lets eat the food here is amazing its better then the place looks!"

"Sweet!" Nash says with yet again amusement laced though out his voice we take our seats and my grandpa takes our order. After of course asking who the handsome young man sitting next to me was.

Some times my family can be so weird.

"Nash you want to dance its kind of i tradition here?"

"Yeah let's do it!" Nash says with a chuckle and we dance all the rest of the day. Laughing and making jokes and dancing the night away.

~Authors note~

UNEDITED

for a little while i will be updating often but after a couple of weeks i will only be updating one time each week. Thanks for reading. Hang in there please!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN