Chapter 4

~Alex POV~

I really want to open my eyes but I really want to stay asleep In his warm embrace. The movie went really well last night other then me being really scared but when I was in Nash's arms breathing his amazing sent I don't think It was all so bad.

I turn over and just look at him. His hair is in is eyes and his face is just peaceful with a small smile playing on his lips. Just as I was about to get up his eyes flutter open ever so slowly and he put the brightest smile I have ever seen on his face.

"Good morning" I say as he just stars at me with amusement written all over.

"Good morning beautiful" was his reply. I blush a deep red and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He knew what to say to get me going that's for sure it's been all of two or three days but I really think that I am falling for him. Nash planted a small kiss on my forehead and leaned into me more. It felt so right but so wrong all at the same time.

I don't know what to do i don't think I should just jump into this so soon but I think I could be ready. I mean I have never really had a real boyfriend but that doesn't mean i can't have one now right?

"Well what so you say we go to the mall today Alex?"

"That sounds great we could go shopping for new stuff for you seance I only say you bring one suit case."

"Yeah I travel light." He says with a slight ounce of pain flash through his stunning green eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" He flinches ever so slightly but it was noticeable. His jaw clenched and is body tensed. I think I hit a soft spot so i think I will just leave it at that for now but I will for sure come back to that topic later.

"Well lets go!" We jump up and go get dressed.

I get dressed and knock on Nash's door. And it opens to reveal him in a vary tight grey v-neck that hugs his toned chest and core.

Wow!

"Lets go!" He says excitedly and we are out the door.

We get out side and i go to the garage and open it to reveal my motor cycle street bike and a normal Lamborghini. Hey i did say we were rich.

"Are you kidding me!" Yells a vary exited Nash.

"Which one do you want to take?" I have to ask he is the guest right!?

"The Lamborghini of course!" thats what I thought.

"Ok hop in!" I say as i get in the passenger side door.

And toss the keys out the window at Nash. His face was pure excitement and happiness.

"Are you kidding me!!!" He yells and he jumps up and down still in as-static like this is the best day of his life.

Why would I be kidding i say and smile. This is the best thing ever to watch it brings me so mech joy to watch my Nash act like a kid who just got a puppy.

He runs around the car once and jumps in and then we are off listening to music singing and laughing the whole way there.

~Authors note~

UNEDITED!!!

i know that I have not updated often but please just hang in there I dont have a lot of time but i try my best i will try to update once every Friday but if i dont i will let you know.

VOTE

COMENT

FAN