Finding Łove- chapter 3

Chapter 3.

~Nash POV~

She started to cry about what I said I felt so bad I could not help myself I picked her up and we slept together in my bed all night it was nice and it felt so right.

******next morning*****

I woke up and went to roll over and hit something and then remembered Alex was here.

Her face was so pure and beautiful and looked so peaceful as she slept. I have always wanted to do this I took my hand to her face and slipped a piece of hair behind her ear.

She started to stir and I snapped my hand back and she slowly opened her eyes, she smiled and put her and on my face.

"Good morning." She said in that sweet morning voice.

"Good morning princess." While stroking her cheek with a big smile on my face.

"Princess?" She said with a frown.

"Yeah that's your new name." It suits her shes beautiful and looks like a princess to me.

"I love it." She said with a big smile that looked like it could never end.

"Good, want some breakfast princess." I was getting kind of hungry.

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Ok you stay here and I will be back in a few." I said then kissed her cheek and got up she tried to hide her face because she was blushing.

"Aww princess do I make you blush." Which only made her blush more. And then I left to go make breakfast.

******30 minutes latter******

~Alex POV~

He is so sweet and thoughtful. He went to make me breakfast so while hes down stairs I need to pee.

I brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face and as soon as I laid back down he arrived with waffles, eggs, bacon and orange juice it was all my favorite!

"How do you know all my favorite breakfast food." I asked with a sweet smile.

"I guess when you have that kind of connection with someone you just know things like that." Awww how sweet.

It all looked so good and it smelled sooooo good and after my first bite it was more than good it was amazing!

"You like it princess I would assume you do because its all gone." He said as he chuckled, witch was sooo hot!

"It was amazing thank you so much. Hey do you want to go swimming today." I asked shyly. We have a huge Pool in are back yard.

"Sure lets do that then latter we can watch a movie any movie you want." I can't wait to see him with no shirt im sure it will be a hard six-pack.

"Ok well Im going to go get dressed I will meet you out there ok." I am not vary confident with my body. I have stretch marks and I dont like them at all.

"Ok be right out princess." Nash said with a smile that made tingles run up my spine.

I went to my room and got out my hot pink with black polka dot bikini. It was my favorite and it looked so good on me.

I could not stop thinking about last night and how he made me cry, do I like him that would be crazy...right?

I put my hair up in a messy bun that looked perfect. I walked out and there he was Josh with no shirt on and he was HOT!

Then he caught me starring and I blushed.

"You like what you see princess." He said refereeing to his body and yet again I blushed.

"Pfff no" I said jokingly. Really I dooo I really really do.

Nash was already in the water so I ran and jumped in I came back up and Nash was right in front of me close in front of me.

He leaned in to kiss me and I splashed him in the face he smiled.

"That means war princess!" And I swam as fast as I could.

We were in the pool for about two hours now. "You want to go watch a movie now Nash." I asked and he agreed we both got a towel and went in side.

We went up stairs together and split when we got to are rooms but then before I could shut my door he walked in.

"What are you doing." What dose he think hes going to get lucky no.

"Waiting for you to get dressed." What no.

"No get out." Who dose he think he is.

"Princess you are beautiful in every single way dont hide your body." That was so sweet.

"But Nash."

"Alex." Ok this is stressful.

"Ok but close your eyes really quick ok." I want to get my bra and thong on first

"Ok."

"Ok you can open your eyes." I got them on so thats good.

"Ok." He opened his eyes and stood up and walked over to me and took me by the waist and looked me in the eyes.

"You are so beautiful princess." And kissed my neck and went to go get his close on.

I went to get the popcorn ready and the movie as Nash was geting dressed. I picked a scary movie so he would hold me in his arms when I got scared.

He walked down the stairs and there he was with only basketball shorts on and I think I almost fainted.

"I picked out the exorcist if thats all right with you." I hope he wants to watch it. Cus if he dont there will be some anger up in here.

"Cool I love that movie." Ok good now step two sit next to each other that wont be too hard.

"Ok I will go get the popcorn and pillows and blankets and candy." He agreed happily.

Ok now to sit next to him I will sit far away at first the as I get scared I will move in.

"Ok I will start the movie!" Ok now sit down man this is harder then I thought.

I came to a scary part and I quivered I hate scary movies. Then Nash moved over to me that was easy. I put my hand on his chest and stuck my face in the crook of his neck and took in his sent it was amazing.

~Nash POV~

Her body was so perfect I could tell she was self-concise about it so I went into her room and told her how beautiful she was and how she would not be ashamed of her self. I think it helped a lot.

Alex went to pick out the movie, I hope it is a scary one so I can hold her I hope that she has the same feelings for me that I have for her. I only put on basketball shorts to see her reaction.

I went down stairs and she saw me and looked amazed I love that I have that effect on her.

She sat on the other side of the couch, that kind of hurts me oh well I will make my move when the time comes.

I know a part of the movie is coming that will frighten her I will move over to her then, here it is she quivered so I went and held her and she relaxed when I did.

I hope we can be more then friends at some point because its only been one day but I don't think I will be able to live without her.

~Authors Note~

Unedited!!!!!!

Ok so tell me if it is moving to fast because like i said this is my first book sooo that's all for now.

And if there is a confusing name in there it's not supposed to be on there it's josh that's not supposed to be in there by the way so don't freak!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!