Chapter 4 a hospital visit

(I suggest playing I'm Coming Home By Skylar Grey Just click on the vid to the side if you want the nightcore version [which i highly suggest] if you don't then too bad look it up yourself. The song adds feels to it. Play it over and over again until the chapter ends tell me your reaction! Anyways enjoy the chapter!)

~Ian's POV~

"Sir how did you know this was going on?" The police man asked me. 

"We saw him break into the house. I thought it was a burglar I didn't realize my friends were in here at the time. If i did......i don't know what I would have done...." I sighed. He gave me a sympathetic look. 

"I'm sorry about your friend we are sending him to the hospital right now." He said. I nodded.

"Good. I am worried about Willow though. She's his girlfriend. She has been through a lot in the past and last thing she needs is to be dealing with this." Right as I said that Willow went rushing to the ambulance. 

'Willow Wait!" I called after her. She hopped into the ambulance.

"I'll see you at the hospital!" She called back. I looked at the police officer.

"Sir, I need to go. We need to meet her there." I said in a worried tone. I didn't feel comfortable leaving Willow there alone. He nodded.

"Shall we drop you off?" He asked.

"No thank you." I said.

"Guys! We need to meet Willow at the hospital!" I called. We all hopped into the GIANT car we have. Adam drove. Ty in the passenger seat. The rest of us in the back. Jerome was twiddling his thumbs. After all Mitch was his best friend. I waited to get to the hospital.

~Willow's POV~

I closed the doors to the ambulance. I turned and saw Mitch's heart monitor thingy. His blood level was dangerously low, his heart rate is very slow, to where it scares me. He is hooked up to a bunch of machines I don't even know what they are. I sat on the seat next to Mitch. One of the medics was in here too. He was to keep an eye on the machines and stuff. I'm just glad I'm not in charge of these things. 'Cause if something were to go wrong...let's just say it will be time to press random buttons while screaming.

~At hospital~

I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room. I was terrified to know if Mitch was going to live or not. I was alone and scared. No one was here with me. Just then Jerome, Adam, and Jason walked in.

"Willow....." They said. I was at the edge of tears,

"Hey, where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Waiting in the car. We didn't want to crowd Mitch or you." Jerome explained.

"Any news yet?" Adam asked. I tried to say something but broke down right there. I crouched on the floor and started bawling. No one else was in there. I don't care. All I care about is Mitch right now. Soon a nurse came out.

"Mitch Hughes." She called. I ran up with Adam, Jason and Jerome.

"Yes, we are here to see him." I answered. She gave a sorry smile. Uh-oh. That can't be good.

"Well there is a chance he can survive! But, he will need surgery. And the surgery is life threatening." She explained. I paled and nearly passed out. Breath Willow. She handed me the paper work. I signed it and sat down starting to cry again. It was an hour that passed. I had made up my mind about something. Hopefully it will work like it has in the past. 

"I need to use the restroom." I excused myself and took of towards the bathroom. I felt my pocket. Yep it's still in there. I found a bathroom for one person at a time. Perfect. I walked in and locked the door. I put my purse down, gauze, gauze, gauze, aha! I pulled the gauze out. I pulled the pocket knife out of my back pocket. I opened it. I haven't done this in nearly a month. It always made me feel better for some reason. I pulled up my sleeve and examined the scars I had on my wrists. I found a few open spaces. Ok Willow, one, two, three. I made a slice right down my left arm. I did the same on my right. I did twice more on each arm. It did kinda work. I sighed and wrapped my arms up in the gauze so the guys don't notice, then walked out. I walked back. I sat down in between Jerome and Jason. I felt tired. I looked at the time. 8:30. Geez how long have we been here?