Chapter 8 "I will protect you I promise." And old friends

~Willow's POV~

"Is she ok? Please tell me she'll be ok!" I heard someone yelled. Why can't a move? Why can't i see? UGH! Why am i still alive?! I can't believe Mitch did that to me! He knows i am depressed! 

"Sir, please calm down. She can probably hear us right now. She just can't move or see at the moment. watch." I felt someone take my hand.

"Willow, if you can hear me squeeze my hand." He said. I did as i was told. I squeezed the doctor's hand.

"Yep, she can hear us, she just can't move or speak." He explained. 

"Thank God!" I heard someone say relieved. Was that Adam? It would help if I could SEE!

"Can we stay?" That was Mitch. I'd know his voice anywhere. Why is he here? I thought he liked Ashley now. 

"Yes, just don't push her. She is under deep depression and stress." He said gently. I could feel my hand being picked up.

"Willow....it's Mitch.....I'm so, so, SO sorry. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. It is all my fault. I shouldn't have let her kiss me. I-I-" He was crying. I squeezed his hand to show i heard him.

"Do you believe me?" He asked. Um..............

"Do you not believe me?" He asked. I still didn't squeeze his hand.

"Are you not sure?" Then i squeezed his hand. 

"Ok.....are you still suicidal?" He asked. Hm...part of me says i am not, The other part says i am. So i squeezed his hand. I felt him tremble. He was crying again.

"Would-would you like to talk to Jason?" He asked. I thought a moment. But, squeezed his hand.

"Ok, i'll send him in." He said. I heard the door open and Mitch crying. Then the door closed. I felt someone take my hand.

"Hey Willow." I squeezed his hand.

"Do you forgive him?" He asked. I didn't move.

"Are you still angry with him." I gave a small squeeze. 

"Kinda?" He said. I squeezed his hand. 

"I believe him. Ashley was his ex-girlfriend. They broke up a month after they got together cause she cheated on him. She tried to get him back. But, he was with you when she called." He explained. I squeezed his hand.

"I'll send in Adam and you two can talk" He said. I squeezed his hand. I talked to a few more people when I fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up....and i could see and move! And talk! Thank God! I didn't sit up. I just looked at my surrounding.

'Willow!" I turned my head and saw Jason standing there.

"Jason...." I croaked. He hugged me.

"Thank God you woke up. After you fell asleep you were out for 3 days." He said.

"Huh....i'm surprised i didn't die of not being able to play minecraft." I joked. He chuckled.

"Mitch is worried sick. Do you forgive him? Can you give him another chance? It was my fault i never should have invited Ashley over." He said.

"Jason....it isn't your fault or any one's fault. We only have Ashley to blame. And me to blame for suicide. Yes, I can give him another chance." I gave a weak smile. He nodded and went to go get Mitch. He walked in carefully. Like if he moved he would break me.

"Mitch, you are like walking on broken glass. I'm not going to shatter yet." i assured. He smiled and walked over. He sat down. He kept glancing at my hand. He must think I can't forgive him. I weakly took it. He looked up and smiled.