Chapter 17- For the First Time in Forever Mitch posted a vlog!~Frozen reference

~Mitch's POV~

"Goodnight Mitch." I heard Willow say. 

"Goodnight." I answered. Even though she can't hear me. So let's see we are going back to L.A tomorrow. We drove cause we didn't have time to get our plane tickets and such. Whatever. Goodnight sweet world!

~Morning~

"Mitch? Mitch?" Willow was shaking me awake. I smiled and spoke slowly.

"Oh, morning Willow...." I chucked a pillow at her face.

"Willow Pillow!" I laughed hysterically. She groaned. Yep she "heard" me say Willow Pillow. She pouted.

"I'm sorry Will." I said. She giggled. 

"That's ok i guess." She smiled. 

~Time skip cause traveling is boring in books. And i am just going to  skip to when Willow and Mitch graduate sign language school or whatever.~

So it has been a couple of months. Willow and I can now speak in sign language. I have asked her many times if she wanted hearing aids. She said she is fine without them. I just came back from grocery shopping. I haven't posted a video with Willow in a while. She has stopped reading lips unless totally necessary. I am with her most of the time to sign what they say to her. I walked into Willow's room. She looked up from her computer.

Hey, i'm home. What are you up to? I signed.

Nothing much. Just sitting here watching youtube with subtitles. She signed back.

want to make a video? I asked/signed.

How? I can't hear remember? She answered.

We'll make a vlog. Also we can still do minecraft. We'll type to each other in the chat. I assured. 

Ok, i guess juts vlogs for now i want to practice minecraft before anything else. She replied. I nodded and pulled out my camera. I have already told my viewers that Willow is alive but deaf. They gave her all their support. I set up the camera so i could sign to her.

"Hey what's going on doods? It's Mitch or BajanCandian and i am here with Willow!" I said happily.

say hi. I signed. She waved at the camera.

"Hey doods." She said. I chuckled. She doesn't talk much cause she can't tell if she is too loud or too quiet.

"Anyways as you all know Willow is deaf, we sign to each other to talk cause she doesn't like talking since she doesn't know if she is too loud or not." I explained. Forgot to mention i am signing as i speak so Willow knows what i am saying at all times.

"So we will still do minecraft and stuff together just i am going to be typing in the chat a lot. I will be talking to Willow." I gave more updates and signed the whole way. Every once in a while Willow will say something and i will add on. 

"Anyways that was just a quick update vlog, nothing special to it, well, I'll see you doods later take care!" I ended the recording. 

That was fun! Willow signed.

Yes it was we should do it more often! I signed back. She nodded in agreement. I turned on the T.V nothing much was on until something caught my eye.

"Are you deaf? Would you do anything to be able to hear again? Well, take this surgery! It will fix your ears to where you can hear again." I listened. I looked at Willow she was watching the subtitles. She looked down.

No I think it is just one of those scams. There has to be a catch. Like maybe it'll make you go blind or something. I signed to her. She gave a smile.

Your right. She answered. I smiled back. I wrapped my arm around her as we watched Thor The Dark World. 

That was a REALLY good movie! 

Go away author, weren't you supposed to be doing something? 

Oh crap! Yeah! Continue!

Ok, so we were watching Thor The Dark World. At the end of the movie we watched regular T.V. Willow eventually fell asleep. She seemed so peaceful. But, since she remembers how her family died and such it is so tough for her. Amnesia is fading but she still has things to remember. I just hope she will soon remember. At least she is doing better. I felt Willow pull me sleeve up. I paled. Crap the scars.

"Mitch? What are these?" she asked pointing at my scars.

Willow...that was a while ago. Back when you were in the hospital i've stopped relax. I signed. She nodded and layed back down. We fell asleep in that position. What can i say? I was beat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know it is short update. But, i have had a very long day. Who here has been at school since 8:40 in the morning to 7:30 at night. Give me a break. The next update will be better. Right now i am falling asleep on my keyboard. So yeah.....luv ya peeps!

-Nik<3