Chapter 19- Llama picked this chapter name

~Willow's POV~

I am sitting on the couch with Mitch. Not doin much. Watching T.V. Being bored. I am happy because i don't have to read subtitles! I looked at Mitch. He was asleep. He is so cute when he sleeps. I giggled. But then i realized something. I can't move. He has an armed wrapped around me. And he is the lightest sleep there is. Crap. I don't want to wake him. He barely slept last night because he was trying to get a bunch of pre-recordings done. we are going on vacation soon. So yeah. I thought of a way to get out of this situation without waking him. I had an annoyed face. Like the once you see in anime shows. I could just lift his arm, but that would wake him. I could wake him, but that would wake him. I could call for help but that would wake him. Aha! I grabbed my phone and texted Jerome.

JEROME! HALP! I AM IN THE LIVING ROOM! don't worry i am not dyin and come in quietly Mitch is sleeping.

Ok, ok, geez

He came downstairs and gave a look that said what? I rolled my eyes at him. 

"I am in a bit of a situation here. Just get him off me without waking him." I ordered. Jerome didn't move.

"Well?" I said. He shook his head.

"Sorry biggums. Mitch is the lightest sleeper you'll meet. You'll be sitting there a while." He chuckled. I groaned.

"Fine i'll take this time to take a nap. Out." I pointed at the door. He shrugged and walked out. I curled up against Mitch and closed my eyes.

~Mitch's POV~

 "Sorry biggums. Mitch is the lightest sleeper you'll meet. You'll be sitting there a while." I heard Jerome chuckle. I heard Willow groan.

"Fine. I'll take this time to take a nap. Out." She said. I was asleep but, i am a light sleeper. I felt her snuggle closer to me. I gently put my arm tighter around her. I let sleep take over me. It was a restless and terrifying one.

~In dream~

I looked around. This is the place where we found Willow right before she went deaf. Why am i here. 

"Mitch!" I heard someone yell. I turned around. Dillon had Willow in the arm hold. I noticed i had a gun. I pointed it at him. 

"Shoot me and you'll shoot her!" He boomed. I didn't pull the trigger. 

"Mitch.....just shoot." Willow said. 

"But-" I started.

"Just do it!" She yelled. From shock i pulled the trigger. It killed Dillon and Willow. I ran over to her crying.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry, I'm sorry." I cried. She was gone. I grabbed the gun and pointed it to my head and pulled the trigger.

~End of dream~

"Mitch? Mitch! MITCHELL!" I woke to someone yelling at me. I sat up quickly and relaxed. It was just a dream.....just a dream. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked at Willow. She had worried eyes.

"Mitch! What happened?" She asked. I explained the dram to her. She hugged me. 

"It's ok. It was just a dream. I'm here and Dillon isn't." She assured. I nodded. Phew that was one heck of a dream. I sighed and stood up.

"What time is it?" I asked. She pulled out her phone.

"Uh...6:30" She said. 

"Ok, wanna get something to eat?" I asked her. She nodded.