Chapter 16

(A/N: Would just like to say that the twitter names used in this chapter ( Apart from the boys) are ones I just came up with off the top of my head, so if any are actual twitter names, that is completely coincidental.  Just thought I'd let you guys know so I didn't get a bunch of hate on my message board, because some of the completely fake tweets are quite mean and I don't want any people getting offended if there name is used or similar to one used. Thanks guys. Love you all.)

Saturday 19th October 2013 18:02

"Erm.... Guys?" I asked feeling the tears well up in my eyes.

"You okay." Niall asked as they all looked at me.

I shook my head.

"Did you tell the fans?" I asked them feeling a few tears roll down my cheeks.

I had asked them to, since I thought the fans would want the honesty off the boys.

"Yeah. Why?" Ni asked taking one of my hands in his.

I just handed him my phone and watched his face as he scrolled through the feed. He looked just as shocked as I was.

After a minute or two he looked back up at me and handed me the phone. I saw a gleam in his eyes as the light shone into them and they were full of tears.

"Just ignore them Love. They'll get over it. Trust me." He said rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

I nodded and continued to look through my phone.

@Harry_Styles_Cupcake_girl - OMG apparently Harry got some girl pregnant. Is this true :'(

@YumnumNiall - Yeah. Its the girl Louis knew. She's such a slut. Feel sorry for him.

@Harry_Styles_Cucake_girl _ OMG absolute bitch. HARRY'S MINE!!!!!!!

And that was only one. They got worse. But, for every thousand haters there seemed to be some girls that were sticking up for me.

@1DGal_forevs - @Harry_Styles_Cupcake_girl and @YumnumNiall, you girls are the bitches. She's done fuck all. Stop hating.

@1Dkatekinz - STOP HATING PEOPLE. DIANA HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!!! Ya'll should shut ur mouths before u hate on someone who did fuck all.

Which felt nice. I mean, if I was in their situation, I'd be happy for the boys if they're happy. But, these fans didn't seem to think that.

"Guys what did you tell them?" I asked as I continued to scroll through the tweets.

"I tweeted and told everyone you were having Harry's baby, like you wanted, and that was it." Niall explained.

"So you didn't tell them that it was yours?" I asked looking up to him.

"No I thought you wanted them to know who's the dad." He said looking confused.

"No. I wanted you to tell them that Harry was the one I was pregnant to, but you were the one who was keeping it. Didn't you and Harry discuss that that was going to happen?" I asked.

"Yeah. And I am keeping the baby, but I didn't know you wanted the fans to know." He replied.

"Well, yeah. I kinda wanted them to know the truth." I explained.

"Love, maybe you should wait until close to the baby's birth to tell them that. They're already sending hate and calling you names, imagine if you told them that two of us are involved." He answered taking my hand in his.