chapter 3

Saturday 14th September 11:00

I was woken with a slight headache and a crazy feeling was in my stomach.

I sat up and saw Niall on the floor with a blanket pulled over his shoulders.

I got up and crawled over to him and lay next to him. His eyes fluttered open and he looked straight into mine.

A small smile appeared on his face. He pulled the blanket over me and put his arm around my bare waist.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered.

"Morning Ni." I replied wrapping my arm over his bare shoulder. "Why did you sleep on the floor?"

"Because you were in the bed."

"You could have slept in the bed."

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor."

"Oh Ni." I giggled.

He kissed my forehead.

"Did you call the boys?" He asked.

"No. I hope they aren't worrying."

He giggled slightly.

"We are grown ups now." He replied.

"Well not quite yet."

"Your 18 in a few days. It's close enough."

After talking for a while we got up and showered. Not together before you skip to any conclusions. He leant me a pair of his jeans, that were rather baggy on me, and a white shirt tee that slipped down one shoulder.

He got dressed and we left the house to go to Zayn's were all the others were staying.

After a 10 minute walk we arrived at Zayn's. Niall knocked on the door and we waited for one of them to answer it.

"You do realise that you staying at mine without the rest of them means they will assume, you know, that we did it." He warned.

"I know. But, thanks to you, we didn't." I smirked. He shook his head and giggled.

Then the door open and revealed Liam behind.

"Guy's we wondered were you two were." Liam said jumping at us to hug us.

"We stayed at mine." Niall explained.

Liam instantly pulled back and smirked.

"Come on the lads have been worrying." He said still smirking and leading us in.

"Guys, Niall and Diana are here." Liam shouted to the living room.

They all ran out to greet us.

"We wondered were the hell you were." Harry sighed hugging me.

"They stayed at Niall's." Liam told them. I could still see the smirk on his face.

"Oh." Harry said pulling back and a smirk forming on his face.

Zayn  just looked at me and grinned.

Louis then uncontrollably burst out laughing and Zayn lead him into the living room.

"So-" Harry started.

"No we didn't." I said interrupting him.

"Sure?" Liam laughed.

Niall cheeks couldn't help but go red. I face palmed myself as Niall scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"Niall doesn't seem so sure." Harry laughed.

"I'm sure." Niall said relaxing. "Although it was close enough." He mumbled.

"What?" Liam asked not hearing Niall. My cheeks went bright red.

"Nothing." Niall replied.

"Ok." Harry said walking into the sitting room, Liam following close behind.

"Told you." Niall whispered in my ear before following them.

I stood for a moment noticing how husky his voice was, complimented by that thick Irish accent he has. He turned to tell me to come. His big blue eyes caught mine. Like diamonds. Or the sky. His blonde hair ruffled in several directions.

"Diana?" Niall said.

"Huh? Oh right." I stuttered and followed him in to the living room were we sat down.

"Can we go shopping today?" Lou asked.

"Yeah sounds fun." Harry agreed.

"Ok I'll walk round to mine and get my purse and I will meet you all in town." I told them.

"Hey it alright. It's your birthday soon. We'll treat you." Liam offered. The others nodded.

"No it's fine." I replied.

"Come on. Please Ana." Louis begged. "It's nearly your birthday. Please."

"Fine. Fine. But, don't go to over the top."

"We should get her a new outfit for when we go out on her birthday." Harry suggested.

"Yeah." Liam agreed.

"Okay. Lets go shopping." Louis said jumping up.

We all walked to town and went shopping.