Chapter 10

Friday 20th September 2013 18:42

We walked back into the living room and sat down with the others.

Everything continued normally and the conversation and everything was calm. No one was stressed and everyone was happy.

About an hour later Liam brought out tea for us we sat and ate. After that we talked and decided to watch a film.

About half way through the film, I felt my stomach twisting and turning. It was awfully painfully. I felt incredibly sick and excused my self to the bathroom upstairs.

No sooner than when I got in there, was I doubled up over the toilet, being sick in the most violent of ways. There was hardly anything for me to throw up, but I guess there was.

It continued for a while. On and Off. I just sat there in the bathroom until it happened again.

I think they must of heard me, because there was honestly no way of being quiet about it.

There was a knock on the door and the calm voice of Niall echoed through it.

I was about to respond before I was violently sick again.

I heard the door open and close and felt my back being rubbed. He pulled my hair back out the way and comforted me.

I wasn't the best with being sick, I was terrified of it. I had never been sick without crying.

After a while it stopped and Niall pulled me back into his arms.

"That was messed  up." I whimpered. He rubbed my shoulders and comforted me more.

Then it hit me.

Sex

Sickness.

Shit.

"I think we need pregnancy tests." I told Niall. As I said this I think he clicked on too.

"Ok. I'll go buy them. I'll get Liam." He said placing my back against a wall and running downstairs. I heard muffled conversation and then the front door close.

A few seconds later Liam and Louis were crouched down by my side. Louis came and propped himself up next to me and rubbed my arm putting his other arm around my shoulders.

"How you feeling Bud?" He whispered. I just shook my head and a sudden shot of pain went through my stomach. I doubled over and clenched my stomach and rocked my self back and forth.

I don't think there was a word to describe how scared I was. I was sat there in Liam's bathroom feeling absolutely awful.

I returned to the previous position I was in and Lou put his arm around me again.

I cried harder and harder as the pain still shot through my stomach. I felt extremely hot and flustered and just wanted to swim in pools of ice.

Not long after the front door opened and closed again and there were footsteps running up the stairs.

Then the door opened and Niall crouched down next to me passing me three pregnancy tests.

Liam and Lou stood up and left. Niall hugged me tightly.

"I'm here no matter what." He whispered.

I nodded my head as he stood up and left. I heard them all walk down the stairs.

I did the test and waited ten minutes. I had never been so terrified. I was pacing back and forth through the bathroom. I knew they had finished and were ready for me to look at, I just was to scared to.

Another five minutes after that I stopped. And looked at them from were I was stood. I was far enough not to be able to see them.

Here it goes. I walked over closed my eyes and knelt down by them.

Slowly. I opened my eyes.