chapter 6

Monday 16th September 2013 10:00

"Wake up!" Harry shouted as he ran into the room and tackled me.

"Harry. I'm sleeping."

"Now, Champ. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said still sat on top of me. I remember Champ. It's my nickname Harry gave me. I got it after I had champagne poured on me twice in one night at a club they took me to.

I just pulled the cover over my head.

"Ok then." He said.

He grabbed me bridal style, quilt as well, and carried me down stairs.

"Happy birthday Ana." They all shouted when Harry carried me into the living room.

"Thanks guys." I said as Harry put me down. I went round and gave each one a hug.

Lou and Niall had made me blueberry pancakes, my favourite breakfast and we sat and ate.

"Ok. I'm going to get Diana ready. I will meet you there at 5'olock sharp, she'll be with me." Louis told them.

"Okay see you in a bit guys. Happy birthday." Liam said. They all left.

"Okay we have a lot appointments to get through today. Go get the dress and the shoes, get dressed into something casual and meet me down here."

"Okay?" I said confused. I walked upstairs. I decided to wear some black skinny jeans, the black heels again and then Niall's top. I got washed, sprayed on some perfume and walked back down stairs.

"Ready Lou." I shouted.

"Coming." He shouted back.

He ran out into the hall grabbed the house and car keys and dragged me outside.

"Get in the car." He said. He ran round the other side and got in. I got in the car and fastened up then Lou began to drive.

"Where are we going?"

"First appointment I booked."

"Ok how many do I have?"

"A few."

"Ok."

"We have 5 hours to have you ready."

After a few minutes we pulled up.

"Come on." Louis said jumping out the car and coming round to grab my hand.

Madison's Spa

"A spa?"

 "Yep." He replied popping the P.

We walked in and a woman was sat at a desk at the entrance.

"Hello." She smiled.

"Hello. Appointment under the name Tomlinson." Louis replied.

"Ah. Louis Tomlinson. I'll call them now." She smiled.

She pressed a button and spoke into a microphone I assume was connected to someone.

"Appointment for Mr Louis Tomlinson under go please." She then took her hand off the button.

"Enjoy." She smiled as a woman walked round the corner. She was in a black pencil skirt and had on a white blouse with long sleeves.

"This way please." She smiled Directing us to follow her. Lou linked my arm and we followed her.

"Thanks Lou." I whispered into his ear. He smiled.

"Okay. So may I ask your name darling." She smiled.