Chapter 3

As i'm running I see Drew. He is talking to the crew, smoking. He suddenly notices me. "Holy Shit, Kim!" He runs to me as i fall, blood coming from my arm and face. "What the hell happened to you?"

I looked up at him. "My parents."

He hugged me tight as he motioned the other girl, Diana, to call the police.

About ten minutes later there's an ambulance and about five cops. I told them what happened and where to find my parents. I asked where I was gonna live, since I don't want to be alone. Drew's parents came up to see what happened. I love his parents. They treat me like their own kid.

"Mom, is it okay if Kim stays with us?" Drew asked. I was shocked, but happy.

His mom looked over at me, then Drew. "I guess it's alright. She needs the help." She gives me a gentle smile and gives me a hug. Drew came over to me and hugged me. I liked the warmth. I needed it. After the trip at the hospital, i grabbed all the stuff from my old house which was a little bit of stuff, we went to Drew's.

"We have an extra bedroom over here. You can just get comfortable." Drew's mom showed me around. I put my bags down. But before I even opened my bag, Drew picked it up. "Do you want me to talk about this to my mom and see if she will let you stay in my room? So you won't have to be alone?"

I looked into his eyes and just melted. "Sure." He took my hand and led me into his mom's bedroom.

"Mom? Is it okay if Kim sleeps in my room for a couple nights? So if shes scared or anything I'll be there." He held my hand tighter, hoping his mom to say yes.

"Uh, sure. Just don't do anything." She gave us an understanding look.

We nodded, then walked to his room. When I walked in there was a king-sized bed, great to fit us, and a lot of space. I liked it already. I put my bag on the bed. Again, I couldn't even open it without being interrupted. This time Drew punched it off the bed and picked me up, sitting me down. He ran his hand through my hair. But, before he could kiss me, his dog hopped on me. The little chihuahia, Mikey, licked my face and layed on me. I laughed, but Drew looked mad that we got interrupted again.

I looked up at him then frowned. He looked at me with a sad expression. I scooted over to him and grabbed his hand. "Are you alright?"

Drew gripped my hand. "I don't know how many times I tried to say this, but I love you." He uses his hand to get the hair out of my face then pulls me in for a kiss. Once my lips touched his, I melted. Melted like butter. I couldn't help it. He went to stop but I pulled him back over and kissed him again. I finally stopped. We stared at each other, smiling.

My phone beeped, stating an alarm with reminders. "Oh crap! I forgot that Mandy's party is in an hour!" Drew knew Mandy. She's a part of our crew. Drew and I had permission to go. So we got ready. I went into the bathroom and put on black ripped jeans and a black tank top under a black, gray, and white plaid shirt. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, fixed my eyeliner, then went out where Drew was waiting. He smiled and picked me up when he saw me. He let me go and took my hand as we left to the party, which was a couple streets over.