Chapter 1

I woke up to the smell of beer and smoke. Like usual. As i pull on ripped jeans, black tank top, hoodie, and boots, I walk downstairs to see Mom in bed with some dude i've never seen before, and Dad sitting there with a girl on him. Just great. I write on a peice of paper i'll be back later, like they would care, and I walk out. I start walking, seeing the usual crew I talk to, but they're with someone new. Perfect. The random dude is wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants. He's smoking along with the rest of them and riding around on his skateboard. I could shred it in seconds.

"Hey, who that cutie?" The random guy said as I walked up.

Drew, the male leader, turned around and ran over and picked me up, hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Just the awesome female leader of our crew, Kim." He's still holding me, playing with my hair.

Me and Drew always had a thing for each other. He always flirts with me. The crew always tells us to date. But, for some reason, we never have.

"Shut up Drew, " I say as i jump out of his arms. "If you weren't a chicken, you would've had this by now. The crew starts making fun of him, giving me high-fives.

"Dayum, I didn't know you were that chicken, Drew." Says the random dude. I grab my skateboard from my bag and throw it on the ground. The dude comes over and pulls me closer. "Wanna come over sometime?"

I push him off and motion the crew to follow. "In your dreams, smokey" I call out as we ride away.