angels were ment to fly

I'm 15 years old and I live in a small town called Spurger, Texas. I have been living here for about 2 years now, I live in the middle of nowhere, or in other words... the country. I moved here because my mom was being abusive and I was getting it the worst. I would come home from school to my mom drunk and passed out on the couch and I would be the one taking care of my baby brother because my stupid ass older brother is to lasy to do shit and i have to do everything. anyways I stay up till my dad gets home and watch James. but it's not a big deal because it's nice to feel the pain my mom gives me. so dad took me away and left mom and Alex behind and took james with us.

"Isabella I'm home" my dad yelled through the door.

"hey dad Im in here" I was in the kitchen making dinner for dad James and me.

"Isabella I want you to meet someone." dad said walking to the kitchen.

"I'm scared dad" I told him while making sure James was still coloring. I'm pretty much the mom sense we left my mom, but I don't mind it.

"Janice come in here please" dad said

"hey brad" Janice said walking through the kitchen door.

"umm hi Janice" I said washing my hands.

"Janice this is my daughter Isabella" dad said walking over to me.

"hi Isabella i have heard so much about you" Janice said walking over to me too.

*-------------------------*

A/N

okay so this is my first story and I'll try to update soon