chapter 3

its already morning and i decide to fet out of bed and get in the shower. i get out and but on my usual clothes, camo sewatshirt and my regualr pants and my boots, i put my hair up and do my makeup. when im done i run downstairs to eat and then leave.

from me

here meet me by my locker :)

from colton

what r u talkin bout i dont even no u

from me

um we talked last night

from colton

no we didnt i dont no u

from me

look back at ur messages n thn tell me u dont no me

from colton

ohh well hi n ya ill meet u by ur locker

from me

ok ill be ther in a min

from colton

ok:) c ya soon

i got out of my car and walked on to the school and went tp my locker to see him there, in his blue plaid shirt and his worn out blue jeans with his steal toed boots, makss me want to melt.

when i got to my locker i tried to get in it but he wouldnt budge to move...

"excuse me, can i get to my locker?" i asked getting red

"no" he told me simply

"why not, its my locker and i have a heavy bag" i told him putting a smile on my face

"oh sorry ill move." he said with a chuckle. i just shook my head and laughed while i unlocked my locker.

"so, you had something to tell me" i said a little to bossy like.

"ya, umm i... uhhh... will you uhh... maybe... go out with me?" he stutterd alittle scared.

'wait you asked me to go out with you and im not even pretty.. how could this be' i thought to my self.

"ummm... sure... i mean yes... yes i will haha" i could feel my cheeks get red and i know he can tell because i can see him start to smile.

"really, you will omg i thought you would say no but i was wrong, wow  im happy, you juat made my day." he said excitingly.

"umm your welcome? well i gotta get to class bye," i say about to walk away.

"what are you doing this weekend?" he asks grabbing my hand and making me stop

"umm.. nothing why" i said trying to hide my inner side of freaking out

"i ummm... well... i wanted to see if you wanted to do something with me"

"umm sure... ya i would like too.. can you let go.. im gonna be late." i said trying to get out of his grip.

"oh ya sorry umm ill pick you up friday then." i said shyly

"ok well i gotta go see ya later bye!" i yell running down the hall to my first class.

today is going to be a long day.