chapter 8

we watched james and some movies with waiting for dad to get home.

"hey james, do you want to play legos"

"no im watching this movie"

"ok thats fine, im going to make food"

"ill help, james yell if you need anything"

"ok"

we went in the kitchen and made sandwiches with chips. we went to get james and found him sleeping on the couch. "well ok i guess its just you and me"

"good because im starvin'" colton said going back in the kitchen.

we eat and talk about random stuff, like usual. when were done eating, we clean up our mess and head back in the living room to make sure james was still sleeping. we went up stairs to my room. i changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt. we just sat on my bed and played gta 5 for about 2 hours untill james woke up.

"isabella im hungery"

"ugh, ok ill be done in a sec... just let me beat this mission first."

"can i have a pb n j?"

"yeah ill make it for you" colton says getting off my bed and heading towards the door. "you need anythin"

"no im good thanks" i say while still playing.

~

he gets back with james with a sandwich in his mouth. to be honest it was really cute. just to see james happy and not so torn down, was a good site.

it was also really cute to see cole holding james, I can just see him being a perfect father one day.

"did he just wake up?"

"yeah he was doing the potty dance in the living room."

"bahahah, that's awesome, did you go to the bathroom?"

"Yes. I. Did."

"ok well do you want to play the xbox?"

"no I want to go to the park"

"ok get dressed"

"Okkkkkk!" james says running off

"well I guess I gotta get dressed too" I say as I turn to cole.

"oh no I'm staying in here"

"how's james gonna get dressed?"

"isabelle he's 5, I think he can dress himself."

"fine, but lock the door."

I put on some jeans with a short sleave and my columbia sweatshirt over it.

"leggo," james says which makes me and cole laugh.