Chapter 12

I awaken sometime during the night and I can hear Shae’s fast breathing. She’s panting and groaning whilst she tosses around under the sheets.

“Hey,” I say, wiping the perspiration from her forehead and running the back of my fingers down her cheek. “Shae, wake up!”

“Stop it, please!” She tosses her head from side to side as tears stream down from under her closed eyelids. “Leave me alone and just let me go, please!”

I turn on the light and I can see her eyelids are half open, but her eyes are rolled back in her head. There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s having another vision of Juliette and the thought is terrifying me.

“No, don’t,” she shouts before sitting up with a scream. Her eyes fly open and she buries her face into my shoulder with a sob. “Robert, we need to leave as soon as we can.”

“Yes, I know, but it’s still dark. Try and sleep some more, my love.”

“If you could see what I can see when I close my eyes…. If you knew what I know, then you wouldn’t want to sleep. You would want to leave now and save your sister!”

She bursts into tears and buries her face into me once again as I clench my hands into fists in the sheets. Of course I want to save my sister.

“Tell me what you saw,” I say with a clenched jaw.

“She….she”

“Shae, just tell me,” I say louder than expected. She sits up and her eyes widen as she

“She was attacked by a man. He was pure evil. I felt everything as if I was her and I know it wasn’t the first time he’s done it either.”

I hold my head in my hands and try and hold my anger inside of me that feels like it’s about to boil over.

“Robert, please help me take the images away.”

“I would do anything for you, but how am I supposed to do that?”

She wriggles into my lap, her legs wrapped around my torso so she is clinging onto me. Her mouth kisses at my face almost desperately, searching for my mouth, which she finds with relative ease. Frantic hands run up my back and pull at my face, trying to bring me closer than physically possible. She groans in frustration when I don’t kiss back with as much desperation.

“Shae, you just told me that my sister is being repeatedly attacked. You can’t honestly expect…”

“I don’t care! I need you,” she says between kisses. Her nails dig into my muscled back and to my disbelief I feel a hunger for her rising inside me. “Make love to me, Robert.”

With a groan, I take her face in my hands and kiss her back in earnest. I hold her by the waist, lifting her high enough so I may enter her. She sighs with pleasure as I fill her entirely and her head tilts back, her mouth open, as I move her up and down slowly, enjoying every delicious second of it.

“Shae, I love you,” I gasp into her chest as I take her nipples into my mouth one by one.

She pushes me so I am lying flat on my back and she begins to ride me quickly, her breathing ragged and her eyes hard and cold like steel. I hold her hips and steady her until she slows down, a look of confusion on her face.

“I thought you told me to make love to you?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Before she can respond, I flip her so she’s lying below me instead and then I can really control the pace, making sure she receives all of me with every thrust I take. If I could stay here inside of her all day I would. The feeling I get when I’m with her is like none other. As soon as I think it, I feel the familiar warming inside me; the feeling she projects upon me when she’s feeling pleasure.