Chapter 4

So Zack met Skylar all ready. Yay! For like the past 3 days I haven't had Internet so the 3 chapters will be updated all at once. Enjoy. 😅

________________________

Skylers P.O.V

I was across the hall and I saw this tall, good looking guy and I saw him staring so I blushed a little and walked over to him. We introduce our selves and he keeps staring at me.

" Why do you keep staring at me ? " I said worryingly yet not knowing why I was so worried.

" Yours eyes are just so pretty." He said still looking into my eyes.

" uhh thanks.." I said blushing. He must've found out he was staring to long because he took that like zoned out face off and looked at me.

" We should catch a movie or something sometime." He said.

" Sure " I nodded trying to keep my cool. The bell rang and we both said a quick bye and left to our classes.

-Home-

Zacks P.O.V

I unlock my house and walk in setting my backpack to the side.

" MOM IM HOME." I yell going up the up the stairs to my room.

I fall back on to my bed thinking about what happened today. The one thing that pops into my mind is meeting that one girl.. What's her name?...... Oh! Skyler! I should call her. I pick up my phone quickly face palming at my self realizing I forgot to get her number. I set my phone to the drawer on the side and fell into a deep sleep.

________________________

Most of my ideas come at night I don't know why. Don't ask okay. So thanks to the like 3 people reading this😂 What do you guys think about Zack and Skyler? 💑 Ehh? Okay bye! See ya next chapter - Jovi✌