Chapter 15

HYOMIN'S POV

Right now I'm so happy that we finally found our sister.

I never felt this complete for a very long time.

How I wish Mom and Dad were here for us.

But I'm sure they're happy to see us together.

"Unnie where are we heading? I thought the elites canteen where on that way" Jiyeonnie ask.

"Jiyeonnie you have your own kitchen in this school" Areumie answered her.

"Jinja? Just how big is this school really?" She asks in awe again.

I just can smile at my dongsaeng.

"It's actually about thrice bigger than my house Dinoji" Eunjung said

"Whoa I almost got lost in your house Jungie" Jiyeon said and clings to Eunjung's arms.

I guess they're really that close that my sister is unaware of what she's doing.

No wonder people think they are a couple.

"Hey you two can only be this close. Arasso?" I said and put a gap between them. It's about a ruler.

Jiyeon look down and Eunjung just pout.

I heard the others laugh.

"Yah Hyo. We are not doing anything wrong. You are this close to Qri too right?" Eunjung protested

"Yah! Kyul and I are bestfriends" I said.

"And so are us" She said.

"But none of us is engage to a psycho like Jung Krystal." I said and she became quiet

"Don't get me wrong. I was just protecting my sister. Fix things with that Krystal and I might think about accepting you for her" I said and I'm serious about it.

"Mwo? Why do you still have to think about it?" She asks again.

"It's because you once made our maknae cry and there's a possibility that you'll do it again. So stop complaining" I said

"I agree with Hyomin Eunjung. At least we didn't say no right? We will still think about it but of course it's still up to Jiyeon" Soyeon unnie added.

"Unnie I'm really hungry now" Jiyeon said.

She's obviously changing the topic

"You're really a dinosaur. A dino loves to eat everything" Eunjung said.

"Yah! Shut up Baekgu Jungie!" She yelled at Eunjung and about to hit her.

"Opps you can't get any more closer. That's what your unnie said Dino" Eunjung said

At least the gap I set for them saves her.

But I guess not coz Jiyeon still hits her and they start to chase each other like kids.

"I hope Eunjung could fix things fast. It's very obvious how they like each other's company" Kyul.

When we are already in the kitchen this two is still arguing with each other.

Even though Jiyeon is sitting between me and Soyeon unnie and Eunjung is in front of Jiyeon.

"Boramie is that your mom's cooking?" Soyeon unnie ask Boram unnie who is in front of her.

"Uhm yeah" she replied shyly

"Jinja? Can I taste it Boram unnie?" Jiyeon ask her and Boram unnie just nod.