Chapter 62

EUNJUNG'S POV

When Hyomin and Qri were done with their announcement I congratulate them and immediately look around to search for Jiyeon.

Where did she go?

"Jiyeon-shi are your papers already signed?" Wooram said and we look at the direction where she's looking at.

And there is the girl I'm looking for.

"PARK JIYEON WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HEAD?!" Hyomin unnie and Soyeon unnie almost said in unison.

Their voice roared around the conference room catching everyone's attention.

Uh oh

I think I could understand now why Jiyeon is so scared to meet her unnie like this.

I look at Jiyeon again and she's holding her head.

I was about to go to her but she walks towards her overreacting unnies.

"Unnie it's nothing. Just please sign this for me so that I can give it to Miss Wooram" She said and handed the paper to them.

Soyeon get it and she immediately sign it then give it to Wooram.

Jiyeon then sit beside me.

"Why so late?" I ask her

"I fall asleep" She said to me.

I wanna talk to her more but her unnies are glaring at her.

"Park Jiyeon" Soyeon voice out.

"What the hell happen to your head? Don't tell me it was nothing" She said.

"No wonder you didn't visit me in my office this past few days" Hyomin added and she looks angry and scary like Soyeon.

"And YOU Ham Eunjung. You knew about this but you didn't tell us" Soyeon said to me

I feel like we are scolded by our parents.

I just look down and hold Jiyeon's hand under the table.

Well I know it's wrong that I didn't inform them but what can I do?

"Uhm can we drop that topic first and start eating?" Boram unnie suggested feeling the tension and the fact that we are gathering too much attention.

"We are not going to eat unless Jiyeon will explain" Soyeon said.

Aigoo.

Jiyeon look at me then look down.

"Ok I will do the explanation since my wifey here is hungry now and Jiyeon seems have no plan to explain" Areum then said.

"And what do you know about this Lee Areum?" Qri ask her.

"Well, let's just say that I meet Jiyeon and Eunjung unnie after the incident so here's what happen." Areumie then explains everything that happens.

Well she's telling it the way Jiyeon describe it to her before.

"Park Gyuri? Who is that again?" Hyomin ask.

"Another intern Ms. Hyomin. The girl over there" Wooram pointed where the interns are eating.

"Oh so she's the reason why Jiyeon wanted to eat chocolate before." Boram unnie said and laugh at her.

I look at Jiyeon she pouts.

"You're a threat to yourself when you're jealous my love" I said and she hit my lap.

"Unnie it was an accident" she said to her unnies.