Chapter 54

AFTER 4 YEARS

JIYEON'S POV

After four years my unnies already graduated while me and Jungie are in our last year in college and Areumie too.

It's her last year in school there in US.

Anyway since it is now our last year we are having our internship in Park Corporation.

Hyomin unnie decided to get interns this year and it's our first day.

I was excited of course.

Hyomin unnie always keeps herself busy after Qri unnie leaves. She never let me help her.

About Boram unnie and Soyeon unnie. They're still happy but they're still not planning to have kids because they focus first in their studies.

Boram unnie opens a cake shop in near our school and Soyeon unnie is still the school principal since our school is separated from the company.

Now back to me.

As I was saying our internship will start today and the interns won't be just from our college but also from other school so we will be working with other people.

Now I'm waiting for Jungie to fetch me.

Hyomin unnie didn't come home last night because she sleeps on the company more often.

She rarely comes home. Soram unnies have their own house so I'm alone here.

I can't invite Jungie to accompany me because the unnies will kill me. They say Jungie and I can't sleep together unless we are already married.

Too cautious.

It's not like we are going to do a miracle. Tss.

Speaking of Jungie she remembers everything now and she's well but she didn't grow her hair again. She still looks like an oppa that's why we often argue because a lot of girls are around her and I really don't like it.

I heard a car stops outside.

It's Jungie.

I immediately go out of the house to approach her.

And there she is cool and handsome as ever.

My Eunjung oppa.

"Jungie~" I throw myself to her like we haven't seen each other for years.

We are always like this though.

"I miss you my love. You look gorgeous as always." she said and looks at me from head to toe.

"Well I miss you too my love and you look handsome as always too my Jungie" I said and lean forward to capture her lips.

"My morning kiss gets sweeter and sweeter everyday" she said when we parted our lips.

I just smile at her.

"Can I have one more my love?" She asks and I gave her a peck.

She pouts.

"Just a peck?" She complains

"I'll give you more if you made a job well done for today" I said.

"Alright I will make sure of that" she said and opens the door for me.

Somehow my kiss has been her source of motivation.

Then we headed now to Park Corporation.

Jungie parks the car and we get inside the company