Chapter 52

HYOMIN'S POV

Soyeon unnie and go downstairs at the same time.

I'm already the new CEO and its damn tiring but I'm on leave today until tomorrow for a special occasion.

"Unnie are you ready for tomorrow?" I ask her while we are heading to the dining area to have our breakfast.

"I'm actually very nervous Hyo" she said.

"Well I never been experience it before but I think being nervous is a normal thing." I said.

"Yeah, I think it is" She just said.

When we arrive at the dining area unnie and I look at each other and can only sigh and shook my head.

I will not be surprise if my sister gets married first before me.

If you're wondering what is my sister doing well, she's there in the dining table staring at her phone while smiling like an idiot.

I slowly go to my seat and snatch her phone.

"Yah! unnie. Give it back!" she said and tried to get her phone from me but she failed

"Ok unnie let's see what is our baby sister is smiling at." I said teasingly.

"Sure I wanna know too" Soyeon unnie join the teasing and Jiyeon just cover her face with both of her hands.

Cute maknae.

Anyway back to her phone

I check her phone and she's looking at her pictures with her Jungie.

I just give back her phone.

"Unnie our sister needed to see a doctor" I said and started to eat.

"Huh? Wae? What's on the phone?" Soyeon unnie ask.

"I'm in love with Kyul and you are too but we never act like her. She sees Eunjung every day and spend almost all of her time with Eunjung yet she's like a crazy person smiling like an idiot looking at Eunjung's pictures" I said and Jiyeon pouts.

Unnie and I laugh at her.

"By the way Eunjung is already discharged right? Too bad she can't join the graduation it's just two months before that. She'd miss almost three months of classes." Soyeon unnie said.

Then I remember that graduation is indeed just around the corner.

The time where Kyul and I will be separated.

I sighed.

"Don't worry unnie. Four years won't be that long especially when you are always busy" Jiyeon said to comfort me.

I just smile to her.

"By the way you and Areumie are still not ok?" I ask her.

"Unnie I never hated her. It's just her who didn't want to talk to me so I'm just here" she said and eats happily.

I bet she didn't know yet

"You two better fix things while you still have time" I said.

"Eh? What do you mean unnie?" she ask and I just shrug and continue eating.

Clueless maknae.

BORAM'S POV

"Boram-ah you have to be prepared. Your wedding is going to happen tomorrow" Umma said.

"WHAT? TOMORROW?"

Did I just hear her right?

"Umma what do you mean by tomorrow? You want me to marry a stranger whom I will meet on the day of our wedding? I'm not going to escape. Can't we have at least some proper introduction first?" I said