Dare

Maddie's POV

  As we sit in the living room everybody keeps on glaring at Harry. Finally, to end the boredom, Louis asks if anybody wants to play Dare. It's like Truth or Dare but you can't choose truth.

  "I'll start!" Louis shouts. "Liam!"

  "Uuuugh!" Liam complains. "I've had a bad enough morning."

  I start laughing and Liam glares at me. "Better watch your back!" he says to me.

  "Anyways!" Louis says. "Liam, I dare you to call Simon and start talking like you are talking to your girlfriend. If he tries to tell you that it's him then just ignore him until he hangs up."

  "I'd get in soooo much trouble!" Liam says.

  "No you won't! Just do it!" Louis says.

  "Fine." Liam gives in.

  He takes out his cell, puts it on speaker, and calls Simon. He waits until he picks up then starts.

  "Hey baby girl!"

  "What are you talking about?" we hear Simon's voice.

  "I don't know but what I want to be talking about is what I'm going to be doing to you tonight!" Liam says.

  "Liam, I think Harry is rubbing off on

you." Simon says.

  Liam acts like Simon didn't say anything and keeps talking. "Make sure that by the time I get to your house all of the spoons are out of sight."

  "Liam, this is Simon!"

  "Those spoons are just kind of gross."

  "Bye Liam!" Click!

  "That was hilarious!" Zayn shouts.

  "Yeah, almost as hilarious as your hair!" Liam shoots back.

  Zayn gets quiet and the rest of us laugh harder.

  "OK! My turn!" Liam says. "Maddie."

  "Why?!" I shout dramatically.

  "You should remember to keep your mouth shut!" Liam says. "I dare you and Niall to sleep in the same bed cuddling tonight."

  Me and Niall kind of look at each other but know that we have to do it.

  We play the game for a little longer then decide to eat lunch.

A.N. By the way, I am no longer gladwintacogirl. I am now AdengzLovesPizza.