~2 Run 2~

"Ohhhh my gooood!! Runnnn" yelled fishlegs,scared of that big dragon that no one has ever seen "chill Toothless!"
They all ran back to the village "Ok what the heck was THAT?" Astrid asked "i don't know Astrid i have to tell mom about this"

"Ok"

"MOM" hiccup yelled scaring valka "oh my,did something happen?" Asked Valka scared because she tought her son was hurt "mom i found a new forest PLUS we found an rare? I don't know,black dragon" hiccup explained " son, i know you're good at drawing,so draw the dragon because i maybe know what kind of dragon it is,trust me i have been with dragons,24 years." "alright"

Valka's POV
As i waited for hiccup to draw the "rare" dragon i cooked fish (FISK!) i look at the photo of stoick and him.5 years ago,gosh....i miss him."mom here" hiccup handed me the drawing and i looked at it.I have never seen this dragon like,never "hiccup i don't know-" "you have never seen it don't you?" Hiccup said, knowing my answer "Yes.." "i NEED to go to talk with the gang,need to go bye mom" "bye love you"

N.O POV

"so? did she recognize the drag?" Fishlegs asked
"No" hiccup answered
"Oh"
"We need to go back and catch him!" Astrid said "yep but first lets take a look at it" "it has horns,it's badass,so I'M gonna catch him!" Snotlout said "you idiot we still don't know if it is a girl or a boy!" Said Ruffnut

"NO THE DRAGON LOOKS LIKE A BOY,SO IT IS A BOY!"

"Morons"

Boom bitch anotha chapter the next chapter will be tommorow or later

-I|Tugaboo