April Entry Form (CLOSED)

Open from April 7, 2017 to May 7, 2017 or until all fifty spots are filled.

Before I announce the theme of this month's contest I would like to introduce our guest judge thiseffervescentlife. Feel free to check out her profile, give her work a read and follow her if you'd like. She's super nice and I'm excited to have her as a guest judge.

This month's contest is going to be for the best dramatic chapter! It does not have to be your first chapter. It can be taken from the middle of your book or the end. If you enter a chapter that is not your first, then we will read the chapter before the chapter you entered. (Ex. If you enter chapter 31 we will also read chapter 30.) This is to give us a set up for the chapter you entered but we will only be judging the chapter you entered. If you are confused, please ask for clarification and I'll try my best to explain it to you.

This is open to everyone as long as you have a dramatic chapter! (All genres and no matter if you have 200, 2,000 or 20,000 reads.) Remember, we only take fifty entries. To make it easier for us please number your entry.

*When entering ONLY put the chapter number or title that is your dramatic entry. We will automatically read the chapter before so you DO NOT have to list it on the entry form.

*If you enter your first chapter and have a prologue, we will only read the prologue upon your request. Request this in the entry form.

Ex. 1: Title: I'm the first to enter

           Chapter # or title: Chapter 8

           Tags:

           Password:

2: Title: I am the second to enter

            Chapter # or title:

            Tags:

            Password:

ENTRY FORM

Title:

Chapter # or title:

Tags:

Password:

*For this contest, we will not be judging theme, only plot and tone.

Note: If you do not follow the rules or enter the password you will not be accepted. If you fix it then you will be accepted but if you do not, your spot in the competition will be forfeit.