June Winner!

Before I announce the winner I have an important announcement and I'd like to give a huge thank you to our guest judge SJB2420 . We really appreciated having you help us with judging!

Now, for the important announcement. My brother and I will be taking the month of July off because we are in need of a break. I'd also like to give my brother papatutsol a huge thanks as well because he encouraged me to start this contest when I was hesitating and because he's helped me with judging for every contest even though he's incredibly busy. 

I'm sorry to disappoint those who were eager to enter the July contest but I promise we will be back. I'll most likely be putting up the entry form for August sometime in July so it fills up and we can immediately start with judging when we come back so keep an eye out for the August entry form!

Okay, I'm done rambling. The winner of the June Best Kiss Contest is...

We Are Stars by xxkeeraxx

Congratulations! All of us loved your chapter and I cant wait to read from the beginning so I can know the whole story. Your kiss was absolutely breathtaking! 

Runner Ups

Hail Carter by creativesimilies

The Definition of Time by heyhannahj

Oleanna's Honorable Mention's

Work of Art by poisonedfroot

In 7 Days by fatfaceheart

Charles's Honorable Mention

Adrift by MinaParkes

SJB2420's Honorable Mention

In 7 Days by fatfaceheart

We have stickers for Runner Ups and Honorable mentions. If you would like one please PM me first.