Alarm

ANOTHER REQUESTTT THIS IS FOR GLACE !!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE

It was 4:00 in the morning and I still couldn't get to sleep. I rolled over and stared at the time on my clock then grabbed my phone and texted Luke. I had not seen him in a while, because of our parents. My mom and his mom think its best if we aren't friends anymore be us we are bad influence on each other blah blah blah and some other bullshit. I have known Luke forever and I'm not gonna let them stop me from being with my best friend.

Glace: you awake???

Luke: am now what's up?

Glace: stay up for another 5 minutes I'm coming over.

I hopped our of bed and out on my bunny slippers then crawled out of the window and walked down the street to Luke's house. Once I got to his lawn I made my way to hides window and climbed up the wooden thing the vines grow on (idk what it's called)

I figured he would have left the window open, I mean I did say I was coming over. The seat was closed tight so I tapped a few times before looking inside and realized the bastard had fell asleep.

I didn't have my phone, and I wasn't honing to go all the way back to my house. So I tried to pry the window open.

Bad idea.

A high pitch beeping noise awoke the once quiet neighborhood. Luke jumped from his bed "what the hell did you do?" He hollered over the alarm.

"since when did you get a fucking alarm?!?" I questioned.

By this point Luke's whole family was awake and made their way into the room.

"What the hell is going on?" Luke's mother screamed.

My leg was through the window and I wanted to yank it right back out and run, because lord knows I will never hear the end of this one.

All I wanted was some company and a cuddle with my pal, but no, everything just had to go wrong.

"Explanations now!" Luke's father roared as he spoke with the alarm company on the phone. "Glace I could have you arrested!"

"I don't think it's a bad idea, the police are on there way anyways." Luke's mother huffed, and crossed her arms.

I looked wide eyed at Luke and he just shrugged.

"Mr. and Mrs. HemmingsI don't think that will be necessary, I will get going, it won't happen again." Just as I was about to make a run for it the cop car pulled in the driveway.

Shit.

Before I knew it I was downstairs leaning against a cop car as they hand cuffed me. "...yes and she just broke through the window! Who knows what she could have done to my pool lukey!" Mrs. Hemmings explained to one of the cops filling out his report.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Don't worry we will get things straightened out." Luke said as they pushed me into the car. He blew an air kiss as we drove off.

What a night.

KINDA SHORT I KNOW

OKAY SO IN THE LAST THING I WROTE I HAD A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM TELLING YALL HOW I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW TYPE OF FAN FIC BUT IDK WHO TO WRITE IT ABOUT SO I SAID YALL SHOULD TELL ME

SO FAR I HAVE ONE LUKE AND ONE CALUM SOOOOOOO IDK WHAT

LET ME KNOW WHO YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE ABOUT BC I WANT TO START IT SOON

OKAY LUV U

THANKS

bYE