Michael Imagine (CHOOSE THE WAY)

******* PLEASE READ*****IF YOU DON’T YOU WONT KNOW HOW TO READ THE STORY**********

OKAY so this is the imagine thing I have been working on, I haven’t seen anything like it before so I thought I would give it a try,

BUT I need to explain how to read it, so here we go.

At the end of a paragraph or section there will be a choice (ex: A, B, C) and you get to pick your next move, then scroll down till you find your answer choice, and that’s where you keep reading until you reach the end of your story. So basically you get to pick how the story goes. If you still don’t get it here is an example:

“Sally I don’t think the iguana can stay here, I think we should give it away…” he said wrapping his arms around me hoping I would understand.

-A: say okay

-B: say no

-C: pee your pants

(THEN YOU PICK AND LETS SAY I PICK “c” THEN I SCROLL DOWN TO FIND “c”)

C: “no!” “I have had that iguana ever since I was 5! I’m not giving it away.” You pushed his arms away from you and stood crossing your arms as you peed your pants defiantly.

Why would he want to get rid of your pet?

(THEN THE STORY WOULD CONTINUE TILL YOU REACH ANOTHER POINT WHERE YOU WOULD PICK ANOTHER CHOICE)

Okay so I hope you get it.

WITH OUT FURTHUR ADUE HERE IS THE STORY HAVE FUNNNN!!!

It was a basic day at school, you know same old same old. It was finally last period and I was ready to go home. The bell finally rang and I slid out of my seat on my way to the door when the teacher stopped me “Y/N, would you mind staying after for a minute?”

(OKAY PICK)

A: go to the desk

B: make up an excuse

A:            I slowly turned around and trudged over to his desk, not really wanting to spend another second in this damn classroom.

“Yes?” I asked hoping this would go quickly.