Shool

He walked to school, glancing at his phone to see if Lexi, his best friend, had text him if she was waiting on her front porch.  

DING!   his phone went off the second he put it in his pocket. He swiped it out and looked at it. 

A~~~WHERE ARE YA REEEED???
R~~~IM COMIN UP BE PATIENT!!!
A~~~OH OK!!!
He chuckled at his nickname. Lexi had called him that since she learned how to speak. They had known each other sine the day they were born. Their mothers had worked in the same room for a while. he reached her porch while she was sitting on the rocking chair, book in hand, cereal on the table next to her. She looked at him and smiled, The gap in her mouth where the two teeth used to be where still not filled by their counterpart. He smiled back at her as she picked up her book and stuffed it into her backpack. She turned around and started walking to him.
"HEy dinoo~" she said 
"HEy orange~" he said back
"You exited for school today?" she asked.
"Ehh maybe? I'm just tired..." he responded
"DUDE" Red flinched at the sudden loud noise.
"There's a new guy so I've heard" her voice went back to normal. He looked at her, puzzled.
"Really?" he said 
"That's new..." he shrugged and started walking, hoping they would get to school on time.
"Hey did you bri-"
"AH SHIT"

Red ran into something SOMEONE. He gasped and stepped back, only to see the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his entire life. The ginger practically drooled over him
"Oh my god, RED SAY SOMETHING!!"
Lexi screamed into his ear, snapping him back into reality.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Red bent down to pick up the guys stuff when he felt someone smack him on the ass. He yelped and turned around. He saw Lexi hunched over and laughing and he knew exactly who it was. He blushed a bright red and smacked Lexi's arm.
"Are you serious???" He yelled and turned and walked away.
"OMG I'm *haha* so sorry *pant* what's your name *ha*"
"Oh it's John... but you can call me Barney"
"Oh *heave* give me a sec" Lexi picked up her glasses that had somehow fallen off her freckled face.
"Hey, Barney, your welcome to come hang out with us if you want" Lexi said handing Barney's stuff back to him and running up to the pissed off dinosaur sweatshirt.