Final day of the Grand Magic Games

(A/N hello minna how are you liking my book so far. I hope you like it. I know I'm a crappy author. Anyway on to the story)
Lucy's P.O.V
Danm we just had to get separated I told them to stick together but no they just had to go out on there own. Stings nowhere to be found. Gajeel is fighting Rogue. Rufus is down. Yukino is down also. Now I don't know what to do.
Shit I hear Nastu and them danm why am I going to do. " Wait is that Sting oh you finally decided to show your sorry face," spat Natsu. I here Sting say he gives up. Sting I needed you oh well looks I might either have to go dragon, God, or Demon.

" Demon form," I whisper. Now I have a fair chance of winning (demon form media) I come out. " Well well well lo-," he started but then he saw what I looked like. " What are you," he said. " Oh me I'm the princess of the demons, the gods, and the queen of the dragons you are at the mercy of my power Dragneel," I said with an evil smirk. And with two hits Fairytail is down. "I'm sorry but you guys hurt some people I care about," I said changing back. Well looks like we won.

Whole Fairytails guild P.O.V
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. OH.WAIT. WE HAPPENED TO HER DANM OUR STUPIDITY.

Lucy's P.O.V
I walk back to the inn finally going to face the Master. " LUCY HOW DARE YOU SING ABOUT FAIRYTAIL WHEN YOUR A TIGER," he yelled. " I'm sorry Master," I said with no emotion at all. " Take off the insignia, NOW," he said and then yelled. That it huh I'm out of yet another guild. " Ok done sorry I sang about people that made me hurt," I said walking out.

Time skip next couple of days

Lucy's P.O.V
I've been walking around this forest for a couple of days now and I'm tired. I stop at a nearby tree and climb it to sit on a branch. I heard yelling in the distance but didn't think to much about it. Until an ice shard hit me. " OK WHO HIT ME WITH THERE MAGICA," I yelled

? P.O.V
"OK WHO HIT ME WITH THERE MAGIC," someone yelled. Shit we didn't know anyone was in this forest. Then I saw a really cute girl. WAIT.IS.THAT."LUCY," I yelled. She looked up at me and her eyes softened.

Lucy's P.O.V
" Oh it's just you Lyon and Toby, sorry thought it was someone else," I said with a sigh. "Hey where is you guild mark Lucy," Lyon said. " Oh ya they kicked me out because I sang about Fairy tail," I said.

Lyons P.O.V
'What the hell they kicked her out for singing about Fairy Tail' I thought. She sighed. " What am I going to do now, Lyon," she said. " Well, I don't know if you'll like this idea but......You could join Lamia Scale," I said. She looked quit taken back.

Lucy's P.O.V
I am taken back by what he said. "Sure I would love to," I said. He looks happy that I said yes. I think I'm going to like it there.

Toby's P.O.V (Ha bet you didn't expect that)
I'm just watching them talk. I think I have been forgotten. I am literally sulking in a corner.

Lucy's/Lyons P.O.V
SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT TOBY.

Lucy's P.O.V
I look at him. " Toby it's good to see you again," I said. Now he's jumping for joy.

Lyons P.O.V
Nice save Lucy. I can't believe I completely forgot about him. He looks happy that he was talked to or at least remembered.

Toby's P.O.V
YEEEEESSSSHHHHH SHE NOTICED ME. SENPIE NOTICED ME. YAY.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(A/N well here is this chapter sorry for it being a bit short. I should be able to update a lot more my spring break starts tomorrowish. It starts right after school. Well bye bye minna)