Invasion of New Plans

Delilah^^^^^^^

Louis' POV

"All of these girls are gonna make such great targets for my pranks." Wesley whispered while we sat in the Mess Hall waiting for the Welcoming Ceremony to start.

"Chill Wes, we have to see what were dealing with first." I whispered back.

Wesley rolled his eyes and went back to playing the game he was playing before on his phone.

So far most of the girls are just talking and looking over at the boys.

Some with a look of wonder and some with the look of terror but none of them seem to be that much of a threat.

"Bentley for the last time, no one cares about what outfit you plan to wear tomorrow!" A girl screamed as she walked in with a whole other flock of girls behind her.

"Reed for the last time, no one was talking to you!" the girl who I assumed was Bentley screamed back.

"For the love that of everything that is good will you please shut up!" A red haired girl screamed at both of them.

"Sorry Annie." Both girls said in unison.

"Hey Lilah where are we gonna sit?"  the blonde girl asked the girl in the soccer jersey.

Soccer  jersey girl looked around the room looking for a spot for all of them to sit and her eyes landed on the seats on the other side of our table.

"There." she said as she pointed at our table.

the girls followed soccer jersey to our table and the entire Mess Hall went silent.

"Are these seats taken?" Soccer jersey asked.

We were all silent.

"Are they alive?" Yeller number one asked

"I'm done waiting my feet kill." Yeller number two said as she proceeded to sit down across from Wes who was too busy lookin at his phone to notice.

"Well if you didn't wear shoes that were two sizes too small you wouldn't have this problem." yeller number one said sitting down next to yeller two across from Jack who, looked scared.

"I agree with Reed. Bent, you need to start buying shoes that fit." The blonde girl who talked to soccer jersey said as she sat down on the other side of yeller number two.

"But these were on sale!" Yeller two complained.

"Just because you get two dollars off doesn't mean you should buy them." The red head said sitting down as well.

"Agreed." Said the girl who hadn't spoken till now.

Yeller number two huffed before turning to soccer jersey, "Lilah, what do you think?"

"Honestly dude I think your shoe obsession is getting unhealthy." Soccer jersey said before sitting down across from one time talk girl and directly across from me.

Her saying this caused everyone on the girls side of the table to start arguing.

"Hey!" the blonde girl screamed breaking up the argument.

"We have guests." she said with a flirty smile.

"Um actually, we were here first." Denton said quieter than usual

"Eh details aren't important. My names Kamden." she said giving us a smile and a wave.

She is going to give Shay a run for his money.

"uh, I'm Denton." he replied, a little flustered if I might add.

After about 30 seconds too many of Kamden and Denton staring at each other, soccer jersey decided to speak.