One.

I was sound asleep in my apartment when someone very loudly, and rudely, started banging on my door. I rolled over and looked at the clock; it was 4 am. Fuck.

This better be important, or I just might kill someone I thought. I threw the sheets off and stood up. I looked down at myself an old beat-up t-shirt, flower panties, thigh socks, and figured what the hell and went to go get the door. I undid the dead bolt and prayed one of my family members had died, honestly that was the only acceptable reason I could see for being woken up this early, or late depending how you looked at it.

When I opened the door I was not surprised to see Basically, Mini, Wildcat, Vanoss, and (unfortunately) Delirious. I had known these guys forever, and loved them. Sometimes. When they didn't wake me up at 4 am.

I sighed, "What the fuck do you guys want."

They pushed their way passed me into the living room and started turning on lights and music.

I held the door open and said to the air in the hallway, "Please come in, and make yourself at home!"

"You're such a good host, Y/N!" Wildcat called from behind me with a mouthful of food.

I shut the door and turned around to see Vanoss doing something on his laptop, Mini talking on the phone (probably to his bitchy girlfriend, who I was surprised wasn't here telling me my hair looked bad), Basically watching TV, and Wildcat and Delirious with their faces in my fridge.

This was a sight I had become accustomed to ever since I became friends with the boys. They were all like brothers to me, except for Delirious. I hated his fucking guts. He was such a tool and he never treated girls right, but he was just sort of part of the whole package.

I shuffled back to my room and grabbed some sweat pants, and went back into the living room and sat down next to Vanoss.

"Hey, Y/N!" Vanoss said to me, way too cheery for this time of night.

I grunted a reply and grabbed a handful of chips from the bag he was eating out of and started to watch TV.

All the salty chips had made me thirsty so I wandered over to where Wildcat and Delirious were pigging out.

"Ummm, did you save any for me?" I asked as I looked into my nearly empty fridge. Delirious burped in reply. I shot a nasty glare at him and grabbed a soda, "Way to be a cave man, Delirious."

And in reply to that he burped longer, and louder. There was a sudden roar of "Nice one Delirious!" and "Awesome!" I rolled my eyes. Guys.

Delirious started talking with a mouthful of God only knows what, "You're just jealous, Y/N, because hot chicks want my dick. And then there's you... like do you even have boobs?"

I slowly covered up my chest. I was a decent size. Ok maybe more like a C+, somewhere between that and B+. I just chose not to wear shirts that showed them off all the time. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Do you even have a dick?"

He stood up, knocking the chair he was sitting on over, and began undoing his jeans. "You wanna see it?!"

"Hang on," I said. "I might have to go get my glasses so that I can actually see it."

Everyone yelled, "BURN!" Not gonna lie, I was pretty proud.

Delirious zipped up his jeans and replied, "It's bigger than your boyfriends."

I opened my mouth to defend my boyfriend's honor, when Wildcat promptly cut me off. "Children! Settle down. Settle Down." Wildcat smirked and began devouring the rest of my food. "Anyways, Y/N, you know how Delirious and I just moved into a new apartment?"

I nodded, how could I forget? It was all they had been talking about for the past month.

"WELL! We just moved in and were having a big house warming party tomorrow night, you there?"

"I'm there."