Love and Basketball

Chapter 1 - The first glance

"Mum, can I go for a skate outside" I asked

My mum is the one of the most beautiful human beings you'll ever come in contact with. How she ended up with a daughter like me I'll never come to terms with, but whatever you get whatcha get.

I'm Sarah and unlike most teenagers, I'm not your typical boy band crazy type, I listen to too much rap for my liking, and I don't have a massive group of friends.

I love to roller skate as you can see and to my friends dismay I'm not a massive fan is shopping, anyway...

"Urmm... Yeah sure but don't-

"I know I know don't go too far and make sure I look good when I skate"

My mum is a perfectionist, even when it comes to what I need to wear to go rollerskating, it's excruciating, but I don't really want to look like a clown. So I put on my roller skates and off I went on my normal route - round the park, to the basketball court and to the shop.

Sometimes, I go the other way round but I'm so happy I didn't. I may have just witnessed the hottest male in the entire human species.

He had caramel skin, complimented by the suns haze beaming on his distinct jaw line, he had light hazel eyes and looked about 5ft 9in, be wore a loose white t-shirt which by the way, outlined his eight pack -

My, my, I could tap that any day. I really hope I didn't say that allowed.

Oh shit, he's looking my way what if he caught me staring, I looked down very quickly but to my dismay I fell - yes straight on my ass, is it possible for you're ass flatten, just like a tyre? No, we'll it felt like that.

Back to reality now, as I looked up a tall, muscular figure was standing right in front of me.