Chapter 2

Chapter 2

He was looking straight into my eyes, oh god how beautiful he was but I promised myself that I would play this game my, I am not going to go be labeled easy. Never.

Damn I've been thinking so much that I forgot that he was right in front of me, I looked up and then looked back down.

"Here lemme help you" in his deep husky tone, "I can get myself up thank you" and fate let me down. Again.

He started laughing, and by that I mean the hand-on-stomach-bent-over and cannot breath type. Gosh, he looked amazing when he laughing and he had dimples. Wow.

"You enjoying the view?" Gee way to spoil the moment dumbass

"Whatever I'm going now, thanks for nothing" I muttered whilst moving past him.

"Wait wait wait, where are you going?" holding my shoulder, oh how my body heated up and tenses in his hands, I wish I could just rip his clothes off right there and then. My heart was pumping, so hard I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it.

I was so damn loud!

"I'm going home where do you think I'm going stranger" I spat. he chuckled at my anger. And I instantly looked down.

"I'm Shane and you are-

"Sarah" I whispered

"Well Sarah, your really beautiful and I love your edginess"

I immediately started giggly and he frowned almost too quickly "what?"

"Nothing it's just that you suprised me, most guys don't compliment strangers"

"I'm not a stranger, I live a few doors a way from you"

And my mind immediately registered, he's the guy from the family across the road, my mum talked about a really hot guy and me being me just thought she's was just joking, my my my, little did I know that we have the same taste.

"So, how long have you been be rollerskating Sarah, I mean I find it really intriguing, I mean most girls go shopping or drool over Justin Bieber all day" he chuckled

"So I'm guessing you don't like justin-

"Correction I hate him, like I think I'm much better looking, and he's just annoying I mean look at him, in not gonna lie he's good on the eyes, but he looks so dense, I just dunno what girls see in him-

"Other girls you mean, I'm not about that belieber life, I'm just me Sarah, take it or leave it."

There was a long silence, and not the awkward kind. I weirdly felt comfortable around him, almost like silence was our always.

I glanced at him a few times and on the last on he caught me, lord oh mighty if I was white, my cheeks would be burning a deep red.

Which reminds me, I haven't told you much about my appearance. I have long curly black hair, and chocolate brown skin. I'm just about 5ft 4 and I'm really curvy, some people have said but I don't believe it.

Anyway, I have warm muddy brown eyes and think long eyelashes, my face was quite cute I can't lie, I have cheekbones and all the other things girls are so fanatic about. I feel beautiful and the fact that Shane has told me this, makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Anyway I dont know why I'm getting all these butterflies but I sure hope they die out very soon.

I really hope so.

He looked at me and I saw a smirk danced on his lips and then into a full on smile, awwh he looked so beautiful I actuallly wanted to cry as my heart melted.

"What?" He asked

"Nothing it's just your smile is so cute. Fuck did I just say that aloud" I gasped

It's alright, as if I was asking for his forgiveness but anyway.

Then he stopped and asked "let's swing"

"Well I can hardly swing in rollerskates" sarcasm was dripping out of mouth

"Well I guess. You'll just have to sit on my lap" he stated while smirking

My mouth agape as I tried to process what he just said.

"I was joking" Well quite frankly I weren't manwhore.

"Well it didn't humour me, do you do his to every girl you met?" I asked

"Yes, but of recently I've noticed that my mojo has worn out" He smirked as he ruffled his hair. Not like there was any to ruffle the guy had canerows.

"Mojo does anyone even say that anymore" I giggled

"Well I guess you'll just have to teach me won't you" walking slowly towards me as took several steps back...

So I always nicely propped against the wall, I think my summer has just begun.