Shanes POV

Shane's POV

There she was sitting on the floor, with her beautiful curly long hair and hazel brown eyes. She is the epiphany of beautiful. She is so edgy, not like any other girl I've met I swear if she was white she'd be burning red.

"Well Sarah, your really beautiful and I love your edginess"

She immediately started giggling and stopped as soon as she saw me frown, she so hot when she's serious. The way her whole body relaxed but her face stayed loyal to her seriousness.

"what?" I said curiously

"Nothing it's just that you suprised me, most guys don't compliment strangers" she said in her light, but sincere voice. I hope she's not insecure about herself, she should know that she is the most beautiful person on this earth.

Oh god Shane snap out of it, she might notice you drool, and we don't want an unexpected boner... At least not right now.

"I'm not a stranger, I live a few doors a way from you"

I watched her intensively, as she tried to register what I had just said, a few seconds later I noticed that she had finally realised that I'm not a perverted stranger. Wow, she really didn't know my existence, she's different, I like it.

"So, how long have you been be rollerskating sarah, I mean I find it really intriguing, I mean most girls go shopping or drool over Justin Bieber all day" I chuckled

"So I'm guessing you don't like justin-

"Correction I hate him, like I think I'm much better looking, and he's just annoying I mean look at him, in not gonna lie he's good on the eyes, but he looks so dense, I just dunno what girls see in him-

"Other girls you mean, I'm not about that belieber life, I'm just me Sarah, take it or leave it."

It's official I have to make out with her, but I don't want to treat her like my past girlfriends, there's something about her that puts me at ease, I don't have charm her because she never initiates it, I know she's interested in me.

If I'm interested in her I don't know, I like her but I have a feeling that this is going to go far.

"let's swing" I asked . Oh shit I'm such an idiot how couldn't I notice that she was wearing roller skates. She's probably gonna think I'm some clueless fool.

"Well I can hardly swing in rollerskates" sarcasm drenched her words. There you go I'm an idiot. Officially. Now let's think of something flirtatious, come on Shane you can do this come on...

"Well I guess. You'll just have to sit on my lap" . Oh Fuck.

Her mouth was so wide, I swear she could catch flies. Come on Shane, another come back...

"I was joking"

Of course I weren't

"Well it didn't humour me, do you do his to every girl you met?" She asked. Looks like there's no way I'll be able to get her back. But I hope fate is on my side.

"Yes, but of recently I've noticed that my mojo has worn" why the fuck am ruffling my hair, it's Not like there was any to ruffle I have canerows.

"Mojo does anyone even say that anymore" She giggled. God is great. Your telling me signs, I'm meant to make out with this girl.

"Well I guess you'll just have to teach me won't you" walking slowly towards her as she took several steps back...

It looks like this summer, is going to be very interesting.

I noticed that she kept staring at my lips, her eyes nice and welcoming as she started panting. She's already turned on. I gonna have fun with this, so I started closing the distance. I could see the need playing on her oh-so-perfect face but I didn't attempt to ruin it , I was savouring the moment.

Then My lips brushed against her and BAM we were making out in the basketball court, on the wall. I hooked my hands around her waist, -she has the perfect figure, curves and everything- and lifted her legs so they were around my waist. God she was so turned on that I managed to get a sexy moan out of her before I started kissing her neck. I tried not to leave hickeys, but I guess that failed.

How could I do this to a stranger, but it felt so irresistibly right. Our tongues played around and I carried her to the bench, laying her there and starting to trace my hands up and down her beautiful body. Whilst, Sarah's were busy tracing, the plains of my abs then down to my, my

V LINE!!!

I smile as we made out but, then all of a sudden

"I'm a bit tired, I think I'm gonna go home now" wow this bitch really knows how to leave a guy hanging.

Oh how she loved it.

"Urmm Okay, shall I walk you home?"

"I'm not a damsel in distress Shane, I can take myself to my house, carry on with your basketball" she said nonchalantly trying to hold back a giggle.

She carried on "See you next time?"

I blanked out for about ten seconds before I came back to reality.

That's when I realised what kind of game she was playing, well Sarah, you've done it with the wrong guy.

"Two can play this game Sarah, sooner or later your gonna be begging for me, I'll make sure of it" I said before picking up my basketball and disappearing into the sunset. Her eyes are shooting daggers into my back, but I'm not going to look back.

The game is on.