10

"No one can be that happy. Honestly no one can." The detest in Yoongi's tone was clear as day. Taehyung sighed as he followed his hyung's line of vision; of course he was talking about the boy who's always smiling.

He didn't know why he hasn't spoken to the kid before, maybe it was because of Yoongi. Ever since Yoongi hated the kid everyone else in their friendship group did and considering they were popular most people copied them so not a lot of people liked the bright smiled boy but despite this he still smiled so bright like the sun.

Taehyung doesn't know why Yoongi hates the kid he didn't do anything to him. Maybe what Jungkook said the other day was right, or maybe Yoongi genuinely hated the kid's guts.

Taehyung looked back at his phone, the hobibear person hasn't replied since yesterday when Taehyung joked about him making this person fall for him.

taebae: are u sure u don't want to meet up?

taebae: u could hang out with the cool kidz

hobibear: pffft and hang out with Yoongi? No thanks he seems scary

Taehyung smiled slightly, at least he got a response.

taebae: u don't like Yoongi hyung? He isn't that scary

taebae: he's an actual gummy bear when you get to know him

hobibear: pftt

hobibear: tht's hard to believe

taebae: tm he is

taebae: he's a grumpy gummy bear

Taehyung looked up from his phone when he saw Yoongi move, he looked up just in time to see Hoshi? Was the kid's name Hoshi? Hohyun? Hos? Either way he saw the kid fall on the floor with his books scattered everywhere. Taehyung saw his phone slide. Staring at it he saw that it was on kakao and that he was on a open conversation but before he could have a proper look at it the owners hand quickly covered it and brought the phone back in his pocket.

After looking at the person on the floor picking up his stuff Taehyung looked back at his phone to see he still hasn't gotten a response.

Five minutes passed and still no response, ten minutes passed and by now the person who was on the floor was long gone.

Giving up on expecting a response Taehyung was about to put his phone away but he heard it beep announcing that he got a notification.

hobibear: yeah gummy bear my ass

hobibear: have u seen how he treats that person?

taebae: Well don't focus on that he is actually nice I swear

hobibear: u must be high

taebae: smh

taebae: I'm not he is nice

hobibear: have you ever spread such a horrible rumour about someone?

taebae: ???

taebae: where'd this come from?

hobibear: have u?

taebae: no I haven't

hobibear: do u know anyone who has?

taebae: ...

taebae: y?

hobibear: do u?

taebae: ... Yoongi about the kid he bullies...y?

hobibear: do u know wht it was that he started?

taebae: rough idea

taebae: y? Are u bff's with that kid?

hobibear: wht rumour did he start?

taebae: I told u idk I just have a rough idea...

hobibear: wht do you think he started?

taebae:...that he was emotionally unstable, suicidal, depressed and mentally ill and unstable...I think

hobibear: do u believe it?

taebae: maybe emotionally and mentally unstable...

taebae: I mean wht person smiles at the person who just tripped them up?

hobibear: yh...we're never meeting irl

taebae: wht?

taebae: y?

taebae: hobo?

taebae: hobi*

taebae: I see u reading these

taebae: why aren't u responding?

taebae: hobi?

taebae: y aren't we meeting irl?

taebae: I want to see u

taebae: hobo?

taebae: fml

taebae: hobi*

taebae: omf fine don't respond

Comment what you guys think of this book please? should I unpublish it or do you guys actually like this book? 👀