Chapter Two

The Pastel
"Your welcome sir, have a nice day!"

Dan just finished His shift at work. He gave the flowers to the last customer, he put the money in the cash register, and left the florist in a rush.

He couldn't help but be excited! Today marks a year of being with Phil, and what better way to celebrate then going to the Cafe where it all started.

He looked on his right arm to see writing appear 'see you soon, I can't wait! xx' he smiled.

As soon as Dan made it to his tiny apartment, he bursted into his room, ripping off his dungarees and Pastel pink sweater. He threw on a white button down and a Mint pastel Sweater. As well as white jeans, baby blue converse and a baby blue flower crown.

He jumped into a taxi and drove to the Village Bean Café, that was just down the road from his sister's florist.

He walked in, found the table and waited for his Soulmate.

The Punk
Phil watched the time on his Phone, he was counting down, it was 4:19.

He waited

He stared

He waited some more

And...

BAM 4:20!
"Bye!" Phil called and ran out of the parlour, running round the corner to Jess's house

He ripped off his blue Denim jeans and replaced them with some black ones. He pulled off his black T- shirt with funny patches on it, and replaced it with a plain black one with a gold chain imprint that goes down the left shoulder to the end of the shirt.

He threw on some Dock Martyn's and off he went.

He walked into the cafe and instantly saw Dan, those Pastel colours where hard to miss.

He was sitting in the corner on a two person table right near the window, the exact place he was sitting when Phil first responded to his drawings.

He was truly beautiful

Phil walked over and Dan noticed him.

"Hey!" Dan said quietly standing up and pulling Phil into a kiss.

After that, they went over and ordered their drinks. Phil got a flat white and Dan got a caramel latte. They also got a plate of cookies to share.

"What did you order when you first noticed me?" Asked Phil

"I had a Peppermint frappe," Dan replied "which they don't make anymore because they changed it to a Christmas drink because that's the only time anyone bought them, except me!" He said in a wingey tone causing Phil to laugh.

"Nobody likes Peppermint Dan," he joked

"I like peppermint!"

"You're weird then!"

"No! YOU'RE weird because you don't like peppermint!" He said giggling. He then threw a cookie at Phil which hit him in the chest, crumbling all over his shirt and jeans.

"Dan!" He said while laughing picking up another Cookie to throw at him but then hesitates. He slowly puts the cookie back down. "Fine, you win this time. But that's only because that sweater looks expensive.

"Ha... ha... Ha!" Dan said before slowly taking a sip of his Caramel latte while having what seemed like a intense staring competition with Phil.

Phil raises an eyebrow and leans on the table and Dan does the same.