k i n o

MIN KYUNG

I walked to the dance studio as my dance teacher instructed me to. A competition was coming up and I needed to practice more.

As I opened the door, I heard my dance teacher and a voice that belongs to a male, talking. I peeked in the slightly opened door when the male realised that I was peeking. He called my name. "Jung Min Kyung, you can come in, you don't need to peek." He said which made me blush in embarrassment.

"Ah Min Kyung, you're here now, I talked about the competition before, everyone chose 'Give It To Me' by Sistar, you're playing Soyou."Mrs Kun, my dance teacher told me.

"And this is Kino, he will be the male backup dancer for Soyou's part. You know the touching part." My teacher told me and I was in shock, I wasn't going to let a boy just touch me.

The teacher walked out and left us alone, my teammates aren't even in the room.

"Alright, let's practice that part that your teacher said." Kino said as he stood up from his seated position.

I put both of my hands on his shoulders and he put his hand around my waist as I walk forward.
We turn to the side and he grab my legs and I swing(?) down, I leaned on him and he drags me (just look at the video ok)

KINO

As I hold her, I feel butterflies in my stomach, as the dance goes on, my expression doesn't change but I blushed a lot.

"We're done for today, take a rest." I said to her.

D-DAY

It's the day of the girls performance and I'm being Min Kyung's backup dancer of course. I feel nervous as the performance started.

During her part, I came on stage and went to her. She put her hands on me and repeats the steps we did in the practice.

I kept my intense stare on her til the last moment. After that, I walked off the stage.

After the performance, everyone except Min Kyung went to get refreshments.

"Min Kyung, I have something to tell you, can we discuss this in private?" I told her and took her hand while pulling her out of the waiting room.

We went to a secluded area. "So, what do you want to tell me?" She asked me. I took a few seconds to stare at her beautiful face, not letting go of her hand.

"I like you." I said and pecked her cheek. Before she could say anything, I walked away with my hands in my pocket, smiling.

"Me too!" She shouted, making me grin wider.