s h i n w o n

y/n walked back home alone, after that rumor, no one dared to go near her and thought of her as crazy. but what can she do? she's born like this, she didn't choose this life. to have a third eye.

she ignored whichever ghosts she saw on the streets. "you can see me right? right? help me! please!" she immediately ran away.

as she went home, she saw a boy sitting in front of her doorstep. "uh sir? are you okay?"
i shouldn't be helping a ghost! y/n thought in her head.

the boy's eyes opened slowly. "oh, i'm sorry for camping out here." he slowly stood up and damn his height towered over y/n's height.

as y/n was about to go in her house, "wait! can you let me stay at your house? i have nowhere to go." he said as he rubbed his nape and looked down, afraid to make any eye contact with the girl in front of him. 

y/n was wavering. should i? but he is a ghost. should i?? y/n thought.

"uh sure." wHY y/n thought.

as time passes, they became closer and closer.

"y/n, hot coffee yeah, you want?" shinwon said as he back hugged her.

y/n raised an eyebrow at him and pushed him off from the hug. don't misunderstand, they're not dating, yet.

"i'm imitating my friend, well he is a ghost too but he has moved on."

"so anyways, how did you see me? you got some third eye or something?" shinwon asked.

"yeah, i have a third eye. it's not that good though, to see ghosts everywhere i go." y/n pouts.

y/n caught shinwon staring at her lips. "what's wron-"

mUah

...

uh i'm sorry for this haha, i'll do a part two but no promises it will be happy :)