w o o s e o k

EUN WOO

I hold my books in my arms as I walked down the hallway trying to find my classroom. I looked at my wrist watch and it was 5 minutes til lessons start.

I started rushing around and I accidentally bumped into a hard chest. I dropped my books as I fell down, butt facing the floor.

I looked up and saw a tall boy kneeling down and stretching his hand out for me to take. I held his hand and stood up. "Are you okay?" He asked. I can't get my gaze off him.

"Ah, yes. Can you help me find this classroom?" I asked him and showed him my schedule paper.

"That's my classroom, I'll take you there." He boldly held my hand and pulled me to the direction we walked to.

I blushed at the sudden skin contact from a stranger I just met.

He opened the door and slightly nudged me into the room.

"Just in time! Class! This is our new student." The teacher said.

"And, Woo Seok ssi, for once, you are punctual." The teacher said with a grin.

"That's because I was bringing this beautiful maiden, she's an eye candy, isn't she?" Woo Seok? said. I guess that's his name?

Such a handsome name like him.

Woo Seok walked to his seat and started acting like a bad boy, instead of the nice person I saw earlier. I guess he is flirty as well.

"Hello, my name is Jung Eun Woo, please take care of me." I bowed.

"Sit beside Woo Seok." Mrs Pyo, who I just learnt her name a few minutes ago, told me.

I walked to Woo Seok who was sitting with his legs on the table. I sat beside him and took out my chemistry textbook.

"Can I lend your textbook? I didn't bring mine." Woo Seok asked me. I stared at him for a few seconds then decided to reply, "sure."

He leaned in really close and I could even feel his breath on my neck.

DURING LUNCH 

WOO SEOK

I was eating my packed lunch in the classroom until I got distracted by a female and male laughter. I looked up and saw Hong Seok hyung and Eun Woo laughing, I heard a crack sound.

I stopped eating and glared at Hong Seok who was doing skin ship with Eun Woo by putting his arm around her shoulders.

I walked to the two and grabbed Eun Woo's hand and pulled her out of the classroom. I pulled her to the locker room despite her resistance.

THIRD PERSON

Woo Seok pushed her to the wall trapping her in between his arms.

His gaze lands on her, intensely staring at her. 

He then slammed his lips on hers, she widened her eyes in shock, frozen in place.

Eun Woo then closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation.

He broke the kiss and said "Don't make me jealous, meet me at the cafe outside school at 6pm today, oh and, it's a date." Woo Seok said and smirked.

He turned around and walked away, leaving the girl dumbfounded

This is for midnightangelxo as she requested for a Woo Seok imagine, I hope you enjoyed this, if it's not up to your standards or what you requested for, I'm sorry and i'll work harder in the future. Thank you for taking your time to read all these