2

CHOONHEE POV

"Oppa...When we enter can you not embarrass me? Please." I pouted up at my older brother. I watched him hold up three fingers. "I promise I won't embarrass you. Scouts Honor." He teased.

I sighed. I'm surprise how easy it was to even get in the building. Apparently NamJoon already told the front desk we were coming. How nice of him!

"Sorry to intrude..." I said, softly knocking on the practice room NamJoon said he was going to be in.

I heard ChulSoo impatiently tapping his feet. "They won't be able to hear you if you knock like that. Watch and learn little sister." He smirked before softly pushing me aside.

My eyes widen, already knowing what he's about to do. "Wait Opp-!" Too late...I can't believe he's a doctor...Aish...

"Which one of you is Kim NamJoon!?" I face palmed myself and hid behind my idiotic brother as he loudly barged in the room.

"I'm Kim NamJoon...What can I do for you?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I peeked around ChulSoo and saw a group of guys behind NamJoon.

"Oppa...Miahnae..." I stepped away from ChulSoo and bowed repeatedly. How can he just barge in like that!?

"Eh? ChoonHee? Ah...This must be your brother." He laughed nervously. ChulSoo stood tall and looked at NamJoon eye to eye. Yes, my brother is that tall. Compared to me he's like a skyscraper! Curse my 5'3 height...

"You're the one taking piano lessons?" ChulSoo asked. I looked down and played with my feet nervously. This is so embarrassing! I'm in a room full of handsome idols and they're witnessing my crazy brother talking to their team leader! This is a nightmare.

"Eh...Ye...I am.." NamJoon said awkwardly. ChulSoo then cracked a smile that shocked me and the rest. "Nice to meet you. I'm Min ChulSoo." He took out his hand for a handshake.

NamJoon slowly reached and shook it. "Nice to meet you too." Then there's silence. AWKWARD.

"What just happened!?" I jumped from the sudden voice and hid behind ChulSoo. That really startled me oh gosh.

"Tae you scared her." I heard a laugh followed by smacking noises. "Aya! I didn't know I was being loud...Jeez."

"ChoonHee-ah, it's okay. That was just Tae." NamJoon said, coming closer to ChulSoo and I. I peeked behind ChulSoo and looked at NamJoon. "Should I introduce myself?" I whispered.

He laughed and nodded. "I think that would be best."

I slowly let go of ChulSoo's shirt and stood away from him and in front of the rest of the guys.

I bowed and grinned, not feeling shy anymore. I love meeting new people! "Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Min ChoonHee! Nice too meet you all." I said.

"Aigooo! She's so small hyung!" I pouted as a guy with red hair shook a short looking guy. "Small? Mwo? Oppa am I that small?" I looked up at NamJoon. He gave me a nervous smile. "You're pretty small." Eh!? I knew I was short but not SMALL. There's a difference trust me.

"And I'm Min ChulSoo." I looked over to my right and he didn't even bow. I frowned and hit his back, quite hard, "Aya! What was that for?!" He whined. I glared at him. "You're supposed to bow. Apologize too. You barged in during their practice being loud and rude."

He pouted and rubbed the back of his neck. "Since when did you become so demanding.." He sighed out before bowing and apologizing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim SeokJin. I'm the oldest of the group." A very handsome guy stepped up. He started blinking his eye rapidly that worried me that he had something in it. Should I ask..? Aniyo, that's rude to point out.