4

AUTHOR POV

"Oppa, wake up." ChoonHee softly shook Jungkook in hopes to wake him up for dinner. 'He looks so peaceful sleeping, I almost feel bad for waking him up...'

Jungkook groaned and reached out for one of his body pillow. "Op-Ah!" ChoonHee squeaked as Jungkook grabbed her wrist and brought her down to his embrace. 'He's hugging me?'

ChoonHee tried to break free from his grasp but failed seeing he only tightened his grip once she starts to move. 'Should I call for help? Ani...I don't want to embarrass him...Aish!'

"Oppa! Wake up! You're hurting me..." ChoonHee whispered as she had to place her head on top of his chest so she doesn't have to meet his face awkwardly.

"Jungkook Oppa!" She whined a bit louder. She started to wiggle in place that caused him to roll around. "Ahh!"

The position for the two got even more awkward. His face was laid on her chest now and he's practically squishing her to death. 'I shouldn't be thinking this but...This feels nice.'

"Ch-ChoonHee..." Jungkook sighed before snuggling further in her chest. 'Di-did he just say my name in his sleep!?'

She felt her face flush and tried to contain her happiness. 'I guess I have no choice...' She sighed before opening her mouth and leaning down to Jungkooks ear. "Jungkook Oppa!" She yelled.

"Ahhhh!" Jungkook jumped up and fell on the floor. "Huh what happened!?" He immediately stood up and looked around standing in a fighting position that made ChoonHee burst into a fit of giggles.

Jungkook released his position and looked at her. "What's so funny?" He questioned. 'I made her laugh, yes!'

"Yo-you looked so silly!" She giggled. Jungkook let out a nervous laugh. "I was just startled." He then look at her. "What are you doing in my bed?" He asked.

Her eyes widen and she quickly stood up. "I-its not what it looks like! I was trying to wake you up for dinner but you wouldn't wake up so I tried shaking you but you grabbed me and laid me down on top of you but then when I tried to wake you up from that position you rolled over and then you were on top of me and I had no choice but to yell since you were squishing me!" She rushed out in one breath.

His eyes widen hearing her explanation. 'Sh-she was on top of me!? I was on top of her!?'

She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep." She said sheepishly. Jungkook looked down at her with his charming smile that made her heart flutter. "It's alright. Let's eat." He grabbed her hand and boldly walked out to the dining table.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" Jimin whined in his seat. ChoonHee giggled. "I had some difficulties waking up sleeping beauty." She teased Jungkook as they sat next to each other.

Jungkook chuckled sheepishly. "Miahnae."

"Now that everyone is here, let's eat the delicious food ChoonHee prepared for us!" NamJoon clapped happily. Everyone cheered for ChoonHee that left her face beat red from all the attention.

Everyone soon dug into the massive amount of foods on the table and shot out compliments to ChoonHee.

"You're even better than Jin Eomma!" Taehyung said blissfully that left Jin pouting. "Yah! I helped her!" He whined. ChoonHee laughed and took a bite of the meat. "Thanks to Jin Oppa, he's the reason why there's so much food. He said you all needed to eat a lot." She explained.

"I think it's almost as good as my Omma." Hoseok laughed, taking another sip of the heavenly soup.

"Mine too." Yoongi agreed. ChoonHee felt incredibly good inside hearing that. She knew how well moms cooked for their children and couldn't help but feel like she accomplished a life goal.