Part 13

Paul woke up, fell out of bed, and dragged a comb across his head. On his way back to the bedroom, he thought about how he was going to apologise to George. A hug will do, he thought.

But when he turned on the bedroom light and went over to George's bed, he almost fainted. There was Ringo, in George's bed, his head resting on George's stomach. George had his arm draped around Ringo's back and Ringo was snoring lightly.

Paul soon forgot his shock and became excited as he realised what this meant. STARRISON WAS TRUE!!!

***

Paul: *glares at me with arms folded* "I did NOT think that! Tell it properly!"

Me: *eyes wide and hands up in air* "Okay, okay, keep your mascara on!"

***

Anyway, what he actually realised was that, not only was Starrison true, but Ringo was a human again!!!! Jumping up and down and screaming with joy, there was no need for him to wake everyone else up.

"For fu--... Oh." John stopped his yelling at Paul as soon as he saw a dazed and confused Ringo staring groggily at him.

John leaped out of his bed, and ran to hug Ringo. When he looked up again, his bottom lip was trembling and he fought to hold back tears as his bewildered looked at him in shock and concern.

"Ringo, I'm so pleased; you're not a kitten anymore!!" John's voice broke and tears rolled down his cheek.

"A kitten?!? What?!?" Ringo asked, still hugging John, now in comfort.

"We'll explain later," George chuckled as he and Paul joined the group hug.

***