Dont Trust The PoPo

this is the 2nd chapter to my story please tell me what you think!!!!! i want feedback!!!!! sorry its really short, but i want to make the next part in Eli's POV. tell me what you think!! thankssXDanie<3

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

CHAPTER 2

"NO! Leave me alone!" I hear my sister, Lia scream from down stairs. There so much terror in her voice. I jolt out of bed as fast as I can, running down the stairs. When I get to the bottom I find my sister in the feeble position with my mother standing over her, fist raised.

"You worthless little bitch!" she screamed before slamming her fist down on Lia's head. Then I snap. I ran over and push Her to the ground.

"Don't you ever touch her again." I state, deathly calm in my voice, but my body was shaking with rage and I want nothing more than to kill Her in this moment.

"You little c*nt!! You think you're better than me? Think you can kick my ass? Huh? Huh? Bitch, I am a Worchester girl! I know how to beat the shit out of you."

"Yeah," I snort, "and I've had you as a mom my entire life so I know that you can't throw a punch, you fight like a little bitch, and I can kick your ass because I'm just all around better than you. Every insult you throw at me is degrading you more and more. Me being better than you and you saying I'm a c*nt... so what the hell does that make you, dirty whore?"

She launches herself at me. Her hand instantly went to my hair. Like I said she's not a good fighter. I punch her in the stomach and when she bends to clutch it, I knee her in the nose. I turn away laughing. It's breathy and enraged, because non of what's happening is funny. In this moment was the mistake that would cause the ruining of my life.

an arm snakes around me and I feel searing pain in my abdomen. I look down to see the hilt of a chef knife protruding from my front. I almost threw up for pain and disgust as I see the blood soaking my shirt.

"That's what you get for being disrespectful," she whispers in my ear before walking to the basement door. I listen until she reaches the bottom

"Lia!!" I call and she pops up from her hiding place to see the mess that I am. I start to slump against the wall loosing blood fast, "Lia, I need you to get Christian and run."

"What about you?" Lia chokes out.

"I'm the oldest and I told you take our brother and run for help, please." She nods and runs into the other room coming back with our seven year old brother, covering his eyes, and runs out the door. My eyes droop close.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I have this dream all the time. My last night at home. I hated it. I couldn't get away no matter how far I am. My past will always find me; always reach me in my dreams.

The day before they let me out of the hospital, I broke out. I went back home for the money I saved then I took off. No one believed us. Two girls saying the same exact thing and they still take our 'mother's' side. It's sick. I never did like cops.