The American Runaway

Heyy! this chapter is in eli's pov it short but alot of my chapters probably will be!!! to the side is a picture of eli. i looked for one with brighter blue eyes, but they all had percings. my baby is innocent. well here you go!!!XDani<3

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Chapter 3

Eli’s POV

Three weeks ago Nikki and I met on the beach. She looked lost and confused, so being the gentleman I am I went over to help.  She was looking for the realstate agency nearby because she needed somewhere to stay. She seemed really sweet so I told her she could stay with me; I needed help with the rent anyways. I had to kick my boyfriend out a week and a half ago. He was cheating on me. With. A. Girl. My heart shattered when I found them in MY bed. Oh well, I’ll get over it.

I don’t know why I think about it so often it just makes me sad.  Right now I am sitting on the couch with the news on the tv, but I wasn’t watching it.  I was on Facebook. 

“American girl still missing. It’s been a month now and there is no sign of fifteen year old Kristina Boimay. She seems to have gone willingly though no one is ruling the possibility that she was taken from her hospital just eleven hours before her release.  If anyone has any information on this young woman they should call their local authorities and return her home safely.”  I’m caught by now. If this girl ran away she must have a reason, I mean- my thoughts are cut off when I see her picture. She looks so familiar, but who is she? She has long brown curls and beautiful blue eyes. Her skin is pale, most of it covered in a pink blush. I don’t know anyone with these features, but she looks so familiar.

I decide to go up to bed, and as I’m walking down the hall I see Nikki sitting out on the balcony. I open the door and poke my head out.

“Hey Boo.” I say and she turns, “I’m going to sleep and I thought I’d say goodnight!”

She smiles, a smile that lights up her whole face. I only get these smiles once in a great while. Usually there is something under her smile like she’s not really happy; she’s just, trying to be I guess… I don’t know, but I wish she’d smile more. Everyone deserves to be happy.

            “Goodnight Babe,” she whispers. I know she’ll stay up all night. She prefers to sleep most of the morning and stay up in the dark. Though I’m not really sure why, the dark is all depressing. I give her one last smile and go to my room. I drop down on my bed fully clothed and fall asleep.

The house is on fire. I can’t get out of my room and I can hear Nikki screaming. I need to get to her and our kitty Livv before they die!! When I finally get to Nikki’s room she’s sitting in the middle of the room all normal. She’s dying her roots red.

“Sorry I just need to touch up my hair.” She smiles sheepishly, like I’ve caught her in a lie. I notice her roots are brown I thought she’d be a dirty blonde. Then I’m falling through the floor.

I woke up with a jolt as I was hitting the bottom floor in the dream. I shudder; my worse fear is to die in flames. I get out of bed, grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to grab a shower. Then I notice that Nikki’s door is open and she’s sleeping peacefully. I put on my most mischievous smile and think: not for long! I run into her room and body slam her.

            “Get up!!! It is time, time to get up!!!!!OUCH!!! Bitch, don’t you pinch me!” I scream and she giggles.

            “Payback you ass. Ugh why are we awake it’s like nine A.M!!!!!!!”  her tone is light and I know she’s not mad but she is still not thrilled to be up at this hour. Then her eyes open. Her eyes are blue. I fell off the bed in shock and she looks at me funny, “You okay, Eli? You look like your about to be sick.”

I just nod and get up going to the bathroom as I had originally planned and it all can together in my head. They look to similar for it to be chance it’s her Nikki- the girl living with me, is Kristina Boimay. the American runaway.